Hey Newbee Where Are You????

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BREADMAN;

I got your PM. Thanks for the compliments. Your ride is sweet too. :2tu:

You ran with us all summer, you paid your dues, now it's time to see some posts. :dunno: I will throw a pic in to help you get started. :D:D:D

You must be registered for see images attach

Oh, did I mention I like yellow?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yellow is o.k. if you can't afford the final red coat over the first coats.LOL anyways so he comes with the name breadman does he?To bad he wasn't on here last week we could have extended the saturday cruise invite to him.you guys missed a great run .Hope all the cars are back on the Alberta roads soon.Atleast one more cruise would be great befor the white stuff.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome home steve how was it?Sucked eh.The car i think they saw was a post of a hard top Rt with black stripes i have look every place and found notta of your car.Hope you got lots of pictures and your car is home soon cause this mid 20s low 30s is great for ******* cars.

BREADMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did somebody say yellow? must have been Crompton, I know a paint shop that can help you out if you want. Just let me know. I think your car would look great with some yellow stripes.

Last edited:

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
first off welcome.It's about time.Don't think yellow stripes never crossed my mind.But Mcdonalds is ******* my stomach so i'm sure that combo would be ******* my eyes.

BREADMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Shane, I think red looks great just bugging you. I'm going to have a white gts-r in no time anyways so i'd better get used to different colours.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
white eh.I think the car will be painted red again just to keep it the same on the outside.Not sure what color we are going to get next.

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Team Yellow just took on a new member today in Red Deer.:D:D:D

:omg: Oh no!!! Yellow Fever Rules.:drive::drive::drive:

Rumor has it Team Red is looking for a new member.:lmao::lmao:

How ya makin' out Shane? Steve? :dunno::dunno:

Attachments

• PA120384.jpg
    PA120384.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 17
  • PA120383.jpg
    PA120383.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is the new team yellow member? Yellow needed more help to keep up to team red anyways so that is good

BREADMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If I did'nt know any better I'd think that was a challenge. But I'm pretty sure that reds don't make challenges, and certainly not to team yellow.:lmao: That new member is one of the fastest vipers that i've seen so far, and sweet paint job. :2tu:

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you guys with the bright coloured vehicles (i.e. Red and Yellow) must be getting blinded by the light....................don’t you know Black is the fastest color??

Enjoy the snow (I certainly am not).........:crazy2: Supposed to be back in the high teens later this week/weekend though! :drive:

Tony2

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hehe, I can tell were in for a looooooong winter with all the friendly ribbing going on!!

Tony2

P.S. Glad to see were all working so hard in Alberta! lol

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I did'nt know any better I'd think that was a challenge. But I'm pretty sure that reds don't make challenges, and certainly not to team yellow.:lmao: That new member is one of the fastest vipers that i've seen so far, and sweet paint job. :2tu:

Breadman, That's a challenge I am always up for:headbang:

Last edited:

BREADMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper vs Viper, Ram vs Ram, You know I can't back down when a red calls me out. It might be in the diesels if the snow gets any worse. But maybe this weekend when it's supposed to be nice I can give you a lesson on which colour is brighter you know what I mean.

BREADMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Could'nt get her in yellow. So i had to settle for black, next best thing. I suppose I could put yellow stripes on it. But that might look funny on a 3500.:dunno:I do like the way yours and HSSSSSS trucks match your vipers though. I am putting yellow stripes in my gym if that helps. and my girls are getting yellow uniforms. I'm even getting all you Red Deer boys yellow peak shirts to wear.;)

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
k children there is a meeting tonight at Bo's bar and grill.Since there is such talk of colors lets just see if all three yellow cars show up.LOL I hope she does start to drive the car Ron it will help with the next red purchase when Jodi sees how much fun Bobbie is having in her own car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi