Hey Newbee Where Are You????

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
am in will be out almost all day house is beeing shown at 10am so i'm out from then till i feel like going home.So who ever is up early call my cell and then who knows where we goes.I'll bring the digital and the video cam just incase one of the yellows' ones breaks down.

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crompton,

I see you said you guys are showing your house...........you guys staying in Red Deer or moving elsewhere? Hopefully the move doesnt have to take place smack dab in the middle of winter.

Tony2

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we have to.They out number most of the other local colors so we gotta keep them grounded

Well dont tell them but when I started my search for a Viper I was originally looking for a 06 in Blue or Yellow :omg:. After multiple black cars in the past (THough were daily drivers) I swore I wouldnt do it again, then ran across this one and it had lots of the goodies I was going to want to do anyhow..........so I sucked it up and went with black! I like black when it is clean and swirl free, just SO much work keeping it that way.

Tony2

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crompton,

I see you said you guys are showing your house...........you guys staying in Red Deer or moving elsewhere? Hopefully the move doesnt have to take place smack dab in the middle of winter.

Tony2

we are moving hopefully to the south side of Red Deer.As for the winter moves it always seems to be our thing to do.It makes for a great day of winter driving in the Viper.As for the yellow color.It's a grfeat color but ever since i wanted a Viper all i can remember is that sweet big hipped Red car and thats how they had always shown the car big and RED.

BREADMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow all this yellow talk from you guys I should get in on it. Crompton we missed you on Friday, we had the video camera and burned through about 2 sets of tires. 1OF76RT will post the videos when he gets time i'm sure.Oh and Steve don't forget that one clip, you know which one i'm talking about. But about the yellow, I'm glad to hear that you guys are coming around. It was only a matter of time.;)

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone out later today .I found a great spot for a multi viper photo opp..Glad i didn't know about the burn out.LOL plus wife had people over so i couldn't make it.

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow all this yellow talk from you guys I should get in on it.

I'm glad to hear that you guys are coming around. It was only a matter of time.;)

I was still very sleepy when I posted that, I didnt realize what I was saying!! :tz:

I know what it was...........I was thinking how good them yeller cars would look with some BLACK stripes!!

Tony2

Last edited:

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you know what it is.It's all them friggin trees.Seems Alberta is the only province that has trees that only seem to know how to change one color.From green to Yellow.It's the trees that are on our minds not those yellow cars.

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you know what it is.It's all them friggin trees.Seems Alberta is the only province that has trees that only seem to know how to change one color.From green to Yellow.It's the trees that are on our minds not those yellow cars.

I know what you don't like about our yellow cars. It's always having to look at the red tail lights.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what you don't like about our yellow cars. It's always having to look at the red tail lights.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

nope looking at the red tail lights is great cause most of the time it's the yellow cars who get picked by the cops for the friendly visit.Nothing like a bright colored radar magnet to keep safe.

BREADMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Crompton, Yellows have police trouble because we are so fast. Even with one yellow and 2 reds going down the road the cops already know get the yellow one, its obviously the fastest, the other 2 are red. Smart cops, must be part of their training.:smirk:.