Hi guys! Wondering if I can get some help on these parts...weather strip for RT-10?

mullinspw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I used to own a '93 Viper and sold it a few years ago. When I bought the car the previous owner gave me what appears to be the passenger and driver's side weather strip. They are in the MOPAR bag, unopened, but I cannot find the part numbers through a Google search. I called my Dodge dealership and the parts department was unable to help me.

I have included pictures for you to see.

The reason for selling the car was to help pay for school. I am getting close to finishing my doctorate in literature, but would like to list these on eBay as every little bit of cash will help for the upcoming year, except, I have no idea what a fair asking price would be.

I apologize if this seems as if it is spam. I ensure you it is not. A few years ago I was a member here, but no longer have the email address which I registered under. My username was VENOM600HP.

Hopefully in the years to come I will be able to purchase another Viper. No other vehicle does it for me like that car did.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick Mullins

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Rheeder218

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Hi guys! Wondering if I can get some help on these parts...weather strip for RT-1

THe part numbers no longer work that are on the bags?

paul fettig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Hi guys! Wondering if I can get some help on these parts...weather strip for RT-1

If it is what I think it is (rubber gasket that goes around the door frame) , I purchased one 4 years ago for about $100. Mine was for a 94.

OP
OP
M

mullinspw

Enthusiast
Reaction score

THe part numbers no longer work that are on the bags?

The part numbers give me nothing for price/name of item when typed into Google. My dealer cannot help me with the part numbers either.

Patrick

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The part numbers give me nothing for price/name of item when typed into Google. My dealer cannot help me with the part numbers either.

Patrick

Hey Patrick,

Left #4709253 MSRP $124.00
Right $4709252 MSRP $124.00

Hope that helps?

Chuck

"They closed all the good Dealers!"

OP
OP
M

mullinspw

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Patrick,

Left #4709253 MSRP $124.00
Right $4709252 MSRP $124.00

Hope that helps?

Chuck

"They closed all the good Dealers!"

Chuck, thank you very much!