High Praise For PartsRack and JonB

TRACKDAY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wanted to pass along a shining example of outstanding customer support by PartsRack and JonB. This example may not come as a big surprise to those of us in the Viper community because PartsRack and JonB already have an outstanding reputation for great customer support and being fair. I wanted to pass this along to new Viper owners and owners who have not done business with PartsRack and JonB so they can see why he has earned such a large and loyal customer base over the years.

I have a 2009 ACR. This past March, I purchased steel braided brake lines, rotors, Sidewinder II wheels, and other assorted items from PartsRack and JonB. In late August, I had the steel braided lines installed at a local speed shop I've done business with in the past.

After a recent 2-day track day event at Virginia International Raceway, I was performing routine maintenance underneath the car when I observed both front brake lines had burn / friction marks on them from rubbing against the inner edge of the front tires when the steering wheel is at or near full lock. The friction caused by rubbing with the tires had burned through the brake line's clear polyurethane coating down to the steel braided line.

Needless to say, I was a bit alarmed and concerned when I saw this.

I contacted JonB and provided him with photos of the front brake lines. He quickly diagnosed the problem and cause of the friction between the front tires and brake lines. He then added he would ship me a new set of another brand manufacturer's steel braided brake lines as a replacement......free of charge.

This is a perfect example of a vendor standing by his products and delivering amazing customer support right on the spot.

I'll continue to do business with PartsRack and JonB for years to come.

Thanks PartsRack and JonB :2tu:

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought a rare and hard to find part and JonB provided me and helped me get the part for my Vert Paxton! Partsrack is the way to go!!!

lawdogg149

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yelp meet this guy and Rd Atlanta this weekend. Seems top notch will be doing all my viper parts buying from him.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
TRACKDAY, et-al, thanks for the kind words.....LawDogg good to meet you at Petit LeMans.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh