hitin the road!

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Leavin in the morning,going east,going where? Dont ask me,i am just the driver.Be back when I get back.Lookin for the last bit of summertime!!!! Will crack the 10k mark in VCA#47.Yell,honk,scream anything if you see me, I will be lookin for you. :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :usa: :usa: :usa: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :usa:

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got yer summer right here, 108F Sunday, 107F yesterday and 104F today.

#32 waiting to hook up with ya!

J :cool:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And #50 is ALWAYS ready to go. Took her out for a long drive tonight and met up with a dozen other Vipers. No yellow/black ones though... :2tu:

OP
OP
P

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We need to stop & p/u # 49,Marv Rose has it for sale in Kalifornia,only 400 miles on her.Holy snake -hit!!!!!!!!!!!! :usa: :usa: :2tu: :D :usa: :2tu:

OP
OP
P

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: hitin the road!-Part 2

Just a quickie my little road trip ended up being 1,831 miles. Traveled in Washington,Oregon, Idaho,Nevada.Just me & #47.Will post more later.The car & I are as one. :D :D :usa: :usa: :2tu: :D :D :cool: :cool: :headbang:

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: hitin the road!-Part 2

I felt the same way when I drove my '96 from VOI in Dallas to Las Vegas for the Silver State Classic and then home to Seattle. There were times when we were talking to each other. We stopped short at making love, however!

Bob K