Hoodpad and Hello (pics)

AustinTX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone - I've been a Viper owner for almost a year and have not yet posted to this forum. :confused: I purchased my Viper from a VCA member in Collinsville TX and the only performance modification that I've made (so far) is the rear gears. I had David Weaver (Highly recommended :2tu: ) at Maxwell Dodge here in Austin install a 3.45 ratio rear end from RSI. :cool: Great seat of the pants mod. I installed a new hoodpad today that I purchased from venomblue550. The install was simple, 30-45 minutes total - and I removed the hood to make it easier! I thought that this is a good a time as any to try and post some pictures and introduce myself. Next up - headers.
Hope these pics work :rolleyes:
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
A

AustinTX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry about the picture size... I've got the original 3 spoke wheels - but I like the 18 inch wheels look - those wheels are from a 2000.
96 RT/10 - I thought that the B&B headers didn't fit 92-96 RT/10's - is that wrong?

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool looking hood pad. I'll have to get one when he puts together another group buy. I wish I had a screen big enough to take advantage of those great pics. I find that resizing images to 640 X 480 helps when posting. Congrats and welcome to the board! :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4