Hot Tip...Buy the Gen V Collectible while you can still afford to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm convinced that the convertible is about to be announced for 2015, probably just before or during the shut-down, and that there have already been a few built recently in preparation for that announcement. This will be a delight for those fortunate enough to afford it, and a game-changer for the success of the Viper brand. I'd love to hear Ralph say of the Viper..."the reports of our death have been greatly exaggerated"!

The Viper uniquely offers:

Staggering performance

Stunning Looks that are to die for

Uniquely Engaging Driving Experience

Manual Gearbox, and a throttle the driver actually "blips"

Exclusivity like no other

America's Only Exotic

Successful Racing History

Current Production Car Lap Record holder at Laguna Seca

Massive 8.4L V10

Massive Tires and Contact Patch

Carbon Fiber Body Panels and fittings

Attitude

Ralph Gilles and Team

on and on and on....feel free to add to this list

The spectacular Gen V's are headed for collector car status as surely as the other icons that did. I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of car enthusiasts kicking themselves for not picking up a Gen V while they were such a bargain. Prices have temporarily fallen, coupes are selling, inventory is dropping, selection is dwindling, spring is coming, the car is spectacular, Motortrend are still idiots, the haters and trolls are too...but you don't have to be!

Bruce

Edit: Moderators, please close this thread as I intended it to be in the Gen V forum, and have posted it there. Members, please respond to thread in Gen V forum

Last edited:

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"coupes are selling, inventory is dropping, selection is dwindling"

No, they are not selling. No inventory is not dropping. No selection is not dwindling.

That's why SRT has halted production at the Connor Ave Assembly plant and laid off some workers. Because they have a 14 month supply of cars backing up on delaer lots.

OP
OP
Bruce H.

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll find frequent and recent new buyer's threads in the Gen V forum. They're also reporting that cars they were ready to buy got sold before they said yes. For every VCA member who posts that he just bought one it's likely a number of non-members bought as well. Still lots to go, but they are definitely selling, and spring coming will definitely help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.