Household Controversy

mjf6175

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have the Corsa's on my 08 Coupe, installed by the Wizard himself. And hate to tell you, they are flush and prefer it that way as well.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't give up... yet...

I appreciate all of the input! It looks like I was taking a true smack down up front, but towards the end some folks started to agree with me, over-all I believe she's won this battle (but not the war). I do appreciate my Viper chick wife (and all Viper chicks for that matter) and being 'our' car we should both have input. But, when we come to a disagreement, it's nice to have a venue to get other opinions :)

You guys/gals crack me up with the chariot, spinners, curb feeler, comments :D I guess we all have different tastes, which is cool, after-all it wouldn't be much fun if we all drove B/W GTS's. I've always loved cars with side pipes (Cobras, Stingrays, etc.) and now that I have one, I just thought it would be nice to show the pipes off a bit.

I'll post a few more pics this weekend from other angles, so those interested can see it and make up their own mind. I guess I just liked the splash of chrome, the dimension added to the side, and the angle cut on the tip which I think looks pretty bad asp. Maybe some votes will be swayed, if not she wins... hands down.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see a photo with the exhaust tip out half the distance - the compromise location. Mine are flush but I can see the hot rod aesthetic to your proposal.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's amazing that I've never been married isn't it.

You're getting closer with that last comment here.............................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................................
NOT!
~juli
:eek:
:beer:
;)
(Speaking of 'Household Controversy' LMAO)

Last edited:

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WhUT YA'ALL goT agin HILLBillies you city SLikkar??? 'Sides, we like to run 'em STRATE up out the hood, an have flappy caps on the end of them suckas, doncha know? Phool! DOdgeys never were that gud at runnin' shine anyhow.
GO JUNIOR! #88 rools badass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456