Houston, TX gatherings or best local tuners?

marky marc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if there are any Viper gatherings soon, and what local tuners they would suggest? I guess from reading here on the forum that Hennesey is not one.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if there are any Viper gatherings soon, and what local tuners they would suggest? I guess from reading here on the forum that Hennesey is not one.

Tuners - it depends on what you are looking for. Saw your other thread about looking for your car - best advice I got before I bought my car is to buy a car that is exactly what I want. So if you want a modded car, try to find one already modded. Reason - modding this low production vehicle is $$$!

I'm in NW Houston as well, keep an eye out here and the Alley to find things going on here in town!

OP
OP
M

marky marc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tuners - it depends on what you are looking for. Saw your other thread about looking for your car - best advice I got before I bought my car is to buy a car that is exactly what I want. So if you want a modded car, try to find one already modded. Reason - modding this low production vehicle is $$$!

I'm in NW Houston as well, keep an eye out here and the Alley to find things going on here in town!

I think that I am going to go with a modded GTS, hopefully SC or TT. I have to wait until after the first of the year, so I have time to look.
I live in NW Houston also and hopefully I will run into you or other GTS owners in the future.
Thanks for the tips.
Marc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine