Houston - We have a problem......

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Spent virtually last weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) crusing the SW side (Westheimer and Richmond) and to my disappointment, didn't run across a single snake on the road. Feeling lonely and dejected, I headed back North on 59 then South on I-45 to Pasadena. This was after sitting the parking lot of D&B for fifteen minutes reminiscing on the way things used to be.

-KM

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Kevin I'm still here in Texas City. We need to get a group together and do a cruise some weekend soon.
Paul

TXViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
...then you must have missed me :) . I was on Westheimer for about 40 minutes going both ways on Saturday.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope someone gets the club running again. Not much representation at VOI 9.

It seemed like the Houston group was having a lot of meets, but they all of the sudden seem to have stopped. What happened?

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thiers a good car show on sat. nites in kemah last weekend 2 vipers, but we do need to do a cruise I'm in

OP
OP
F

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like the meeting spot will be Dave & Busters on Richman and Fountainview this Saturday 10/07. There's a private party there ending at 5 p.m. We should be able to park our snakes in the usual spot. I plan to arrive there promptly at 5 p.m., weather permitting.

If you're coming from the SE side, I will be in the parking lot of the TGI Fridays on I-45 and Fuqua at around 4:15 p.m.

This is not a formal VCA meeting. Just a chance for a few of the locals to meet up for a Saturday cruise.

-KM

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang