Houston - We have a problem...

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Spent virtually last weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) crusing the SW side (Westheimer and Richmond) and to my disappointment, didn't run across a single snake on the road. Feeling lonely and dejected, I headed back North on 59 then South on I-45 to Pasadena. This was after sitting the parking lot of D&B for fifteen minutes reminiscing on the way things used to be.

-KM

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see you have a comm edition also Flex. I was over in Daytona this past weekend and did not see any Snakes either. But I did get to burn another C6 ZO6 that had a few mods. When we exited the interstate(I95) at International Drive his expression was priceless. Flex I think he had a worse night then you. LOL

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You always could have taken a ride out to RSI. There would have been plenty of Vipers for you to look at and hang out with. Theres a caouple down this way that are driven on a somewhat regular basis.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Spent virtually last weekend... didn't run across a single snake on the road.

I know how it is, although I don't know that I was disappointed because of it. It just shows how exclusive a Viper is. Wife and I both had a rare day off together Tuesday and we spent about 8 hours cruising some of the roads in the St. Louis area. This is a city with over 3 million people in the area and not one other snake was seen. Yes, I know there are some of you who also live around here but I guess our paths just didn't cross that day.

I saw plenty of Chevy bowtie cars. Each time I saw one I said to my wife, "Look, here comes another bowtie car." After about the third one she asked what I meant by a bowtie car. :)

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I flew back from Vegas and got on the highway outside the airport and saw a Silver SRT-10 on my drive home! I thought "what could be more appropriate after VOI than seeing my own car out on the highway?" Of course I quickly checked to make sure my car was at home when I got back ;)

Snk Btn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I see you have a comm edition also Flex. I was over in Daytona this past weekend and did not see any Snakes either. But I did get to burn another C6 ZO6 that had a few mods. When we exited the interstate(I95) at International Drive his expression was priceless. Flex I think he had a worse night then you. LOL

You can see more Vipers on the road when the Central Florida Viper Club goes to Gainesville Intl Speedway for a day of drag racing on November 11th.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang