How about a VOI 11 Commemorative DVD?

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with your project! I'd love to help out but I'm still trying to catch up from my time off. I haven't gotten to bed before 2am since I returned from Utah and I'm still running behind! :omg:

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeeze 2am??? Hard :omg:... figured people would be busy up to their necks in catching up with work, I really do intend to make this work so don't stay too busy now!

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, 2am was the EARLIEST I've been to bed all month. Most nights I see 3 and last night I saw 4:30!

I'm a full time student as well as a full time engineer :smirk:

Anyways, I have done a lot of Video editing, everything from weddings to star wars style special effects, but I won't have any free time until sometime next spring! I'll be done with my grad school this December but I have a few large projects to do this winter that I've been putting off for the last couple of years.

V

Venomiss

still interested in a VOI 11 DVD.. what is the status ?

We have an extended version that is much longer but have been waiting for one more thing to put on it.
When it's ready it will be offered on the VOI11 website as soon as possible.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone willing to send something in please send me a pm, the Ohio region webmaster is willing to put something together so ANYTHING VOI 11 that you recorded on photo and/or video camera is more than welcome!!
Please spread the word!

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing on the VOI 11 website yet, I really start to wonder what is taking so long :dunno:

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with the others, whatever you got sounds good to me as long as it includes the longer version of the You Shook Me All Night Long GTS commercial :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala