How about JonB @ The Partsracks

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Being in the parts buisness myself I feel compelled to drop a quick note on a job well done. I just placed my first order with Jon for some goodies to keep me busy threw the long winter months up here in MA.Jon proved to be very helpful in answering my questions and had a few good suggestions as to some brake questions I had. Two days later I received a package and in it where none of the things I had ordered!!!Seems these where some little tringkets that Jon had sent out n/c Nice touch Jon!! Everything else arrived over the next couple days as promised! Just another great first experiance since buying this car, class people class act.

Thanks Steve :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep JonB did the same for me. Toys for my son and some other cool stuff. A nice touch that's almost non-existent these days. Way to go Mr. B.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After yelling at me on a Monday morning, Jon felt bad and sent me a free set of chrome HRE's.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
huh...me too.

perhaps he's in the holiday spirit now.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my. This string started off with no reference to Jon's direct, no nonsense manner. It's unseemly. It feels like a disturbance in the Viper force. Hi Jon. Season's Greetings! Thank you for your dedication and service to the Viper community.