How do you cope with the waiting???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car has been gone nearly 2 weeks and everyday is awful! pacing the floor going out to the garage to visit that empty space which used to be occupied by the Badest car on this people planet! People asking where the car man? Just a simple answer is given!(don't want to let the cat out the bag) it is getting a 10,000 mile tuneup!!! Did i say tune-up? I guess i should have said im making my car into a rocket!!! that's right! I started out with the simple DLM level one Supercharger package until gerald had to show his numbers!!!! i couldn't take it!! i called doug immediately and said i want one just like his!! Day by day i sit and wait patiently for the progress of the beast!!! i know i have to wait, how will i manage? I just look at Geralds numbers and AHHHHHH it will be well worth it!!!

BTW I couldn't have picked a better supertuner. Doug Levin is the man!!!
David
98 Red GTS
Currently being Supercharged By Doug Levin
Intercooled!!!

TomMiriViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTS Dean:
Alcohol?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
laugh.gif

I feel your pain! Been there! Done that! Of course I was lucky enough to watch my car undergoing it's transformation. It only gets worse....
laugh.gif

Shucks, your in good hands. DLM is awesome!
Tom

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it was the Alcohol that was the catalyst to the Gerbils....idle hands are a gerbils playground!

I cannot believe that I am going to be slow relative to you two!!

Come on Sean Roe...finish your "special project"!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960