How do you feel when your in or around your Viper

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I feel like I lost 30 years!! A pictures worth a thousand words.

7655CIMG0210-med.JPG

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe:

In that photo, you look 30 years younger. That is impressive.

Personally, I never tire of entering the garage and seeing it. Opening the garage door and seeing it. Hearing it fire up, watching other people, walking away and looking back.

When I had my red SRT-10, I parked it in the corner of the parking lot. I walked away and had to repeatedly look back. It simply glowed in the fall lighting.

Most of all there is that feeling of sitting low it in, listening to the Corsa gurgle, pulling away from an intersection shifting to second and then pulling away from traffic.

Of course, none of these things ever occur because I do not drive it, but...when I finally do....

OP
OP
S

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Joe:

In that photo, you look 30 years younger. That is impressive.

Personally, I never tire of entering the garage and seeing it. Opening the garage door and seeing it. Hearing it fire up, watching other people, walking away and looking back.

When I had my red SRT-10, I parked it in the corner of the parking lot. I walked away and had to repeatedly look back. It simply glowed in the fall lighting.

Most of all there is that feeling of sitting low it in, listening to the Corsa gurgle, pulling away from an intersection shifting to second and then pulling away from traffic.

Of course, none of these things ever occur because I do not drive it, but...when I finally do....

I feel your pain. I can't believe that I've had the car for almost two years in July with only 539 mile on it. Like you said there is always someone or something in the way of drive it!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, 30 years younger here too! :p

"Is the Viper coming home today?" is the question he asks alot! :D I can't wait for the spring!!

My GTS is one of a few things that can brighten any day!

1494CleanGTS_003-med.jpg

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, 30 years younger here too! :p

"Is the Viper coming home today?" is the question he asks alot! :D I can't wait for the spring!!

My GTS is one of a few things that can brighten any day!

1494CleanGTS_003-med.jpg

your escalade in the back can't hurt ;) :2tu:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I didn't know they had Vipers back in '29. :)

Yep, they did! Which makes my GTS the most valuable Viper in the WORLD!!!

Oh, and let's not forget my Digital Camera, it's also the world's first camera, and worth MILLIONS!! :p

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

your escalade in the back can't hurt ;) :2tu:

[/QUOTE]

Thanks! It's the EXT version, and a great vehicle! :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members