how fast is a cripple in a Viper??

TNT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just took on and beat a C06 Corvette tonight. 145 mph was where he gave up and I was pulling him hard. The snake is simply amazing..... and the wife loved it. Cripple means broken leg and no ligaments left in the clutch foot. Next Friday we are driving 1198 kms to the VCA event in Harrison Hot Springs in BC. YEEEE HAAAAA!!!!!:2tu:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations for Street Racing. Hopefully both you & your wife will not end up like this one day....

Last edited by a moderator:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"C6" only has 400 hp, unless it was an '08 (430 hp)

Just took on and beat a C06 Corvette tonight. 145 mph was where he gave up and I was pulling him hard. The snake is simply amazing..... and the wife loved it. Cripple means broken leg and no ligaments left in the clutch foot. Next Friday we are driving 1198 kms to the VCA event in Harrison Hot Springs in BC. YEEEE HAAAAA!!!!!:2tu:

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations for Street Racing. Hopefully both you & your wife will not end up like this one day....

Frank- That is one rough picture....out for a ride today, and couldn't get it out of my head. Things happen in an instant, and life is fragile.....

Bill

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Just FYI this was not a product of street racing......................................
This was a product of a girl taking her dads porsche because she was mad at him and was driving to fast..........
Get your pictures straight

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that picture is a bit strong to be on here. I remember that story and the pics still are disturbing. Those pics should have never made it to the Internet in the 1st place. Some things just don't need to be seen by anyone not directly involved in the case (police mostly).

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just FYI this was not a product of street racing......................................
This was a product of a girl taking her dads porsche because she was mad at him and was driving to fast..........
Get your pictures straight

That's clear as mud.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did he edit his post? I don't see the part where he says he was on the street. I just assume he was at the track. No?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya your right...the pix was not a product of street racing, but someone in a car going too fast & lost control. I never said it was a picture from Street Racing, The first post stated 145 MPH at night. Anything can happen. How many times have we heard of someone driving at excessive speeds, loosing control & they don't live to tell about it. Take it to the track.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
post the pic again!

ps: speed kills

Do you not understand? That picture was widely circulated on the internet for the amusement of thousands, and was used to torment the girl's parents. Internet keyboard clowns made jokes, spammed the parents and her friends with the photo. Great place we live in, huh? Let's imagine that it was your daughter or son. OR we can let it go and you can go search it out if you want to take part in that activity.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was no 2nd car involved. Just a teenage girl driving her dad's Porsche well over the speedlimit. I still don't think we need to be posting photos that graphic. Noone here needs to see the bloody remains of a dead teenage girl to know that speeding is dangerous.

If I remember the story correctly, she clipped another car before hitting a toll booth and a concrete wall. I believe it was a Honda that she hit first.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950