How many of you guys...

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...drive with your shirt off during the hot summer months? All that time in the gym really pays off or I would probably just sweat my balls off. I don't mind people already think were cocky because we have a Viper. Odd question I know but at least it's not asked 20 times a week lol. :p

Matthew Klinger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spend alot of time in the gym too and I'd like to think of myself as a bigger guy to, so I know what your talking about. I rarely drive without a shirt on, not cause I feel its cocky, but rather cause I still sweat and I hate "sticking" to my leather seats. I usually wear a tank top, similar results, less cocky, and no sticking.

OP
OP
Y

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spend alot of time in the gym too and I'd like to think of myself as a bigger guy to, so I know what your talking about. I rarely drive without a shirt on, not cause I feel its cocky, but rather cause I still sweat and I hate "sticking" to my leather seats. I usually wear a tank top, similar results, less cocky, and no sticking.
That's why I take my shirt off and put it on the back of the seat...no sticking. Thanks for the reply. :headbang:

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I want to look at my "spare tire" I will open the trunk, not drive with my shirt off.

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't in any of my Verts. While I do have the body to pull it off only 1/2 your body gets tanned. I'd considerit if I were at the beach and only in the car a shirt time, but driving in the city w/ the shirt off looks trashy IMO.