How many of you would???

PET SNAKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know there are probably alot of you who may say ........no way if you can't drive it raw your not a true viper man!!!
If this were the case there would be no Stealth bomber either,
WELL HERE IT GOES, to be able to have the choices of a viper with many different options like other high end cars....GET READY HERE IT COMES!!! TRACTION CONTROL "wew can't believe i just mentioned that on here"!!LOL , all wheel drive??, Ok Ok NO CUP HOLDER for you gun ** ********* guys,A BETTER INTERIOR WITH LIKE,,REAL LEATHER?? NO PLASTIC!!, Alittle sound insulation maybe??? so you can actually drive it across country
NO HATERS PLEASE... I DO LOVE THE VIPER AND IT IS NOT A PRIMARY CAR I UNDERSTAND THAT! Im just saying is it wrong to see a HIGH TECH VIPER,,now please dont tell me how high tech this car is already 600 horse blah, blah,bla..Just saying if you had choice,s how many of you would order car with other options??
P.S THEY HAVE BUTTONS TO TURN THEM OFF TOO!!
OK Viper world out there be nice...:2tu:;):omg:
Thanks,again..I do love VIPER'S

PETSNAKE

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want traction control just send your car to Woodhouse and have it installed.

I personally like my car just the way it is but to each his own. :dunno:

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Go use the search feature and see the thousands of threads on this. Its been discussed many times over. Most will still say no. For those that want it, like Red mentioned, you can have it installed.

OP
OP
P

PET SNAKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I new this was gonna get BLOOD BOILING,LOL,just was asking what other options that other people would like to see, WOW this topic's gonna have fun on here.... all in fun GUYS..Im not ripping the car in piece's WEW... Just saying give suggestions WHY OR WHY NOT..LIKE A DEBATE....no smart a$$'$ please, Im not being one,ONCE AGAIN I DO LOVE VIPER'S HAD A FEW..JUST for some of us who may not be a proffessional driver an would like to push car to the limits and not kill your self...JUST HAVING FUN AND ASKING YOUR IDEA'S
petsnake

OP
OP
P

PET SNAKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SORRY I DIDNT SEARCH MILLIONS OF THREADS,if thats the case i guess there not much to say about anything,, it's already been said......so to the other guy's that are new with 08's don't dear ask!!!!LOL PET SNAKE

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the olg GTS's not having ABS & TC & YAW control. but the newer ones should have (and do) ABS for better braking, TC should be an option. cup holder would be nice but even the ones in vettes **** as is so not sure how effective it would be.

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's just mad that he doesn't have traction control because he already curb-rashed his wheels on his '08 from losing control..

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is an OPTION thread then yes.

Let Dodge and Dodge dealers make more money by offering all the options above and more. Leather, custom factory colors, Super Chargers, etc etc.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be interested in seeing how fast an AWD traction controlled Viper would be, but buy one????? Never in a million years. It wouldn't really be a Viper then would it???

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree. I have owned 2 vipers, and wrecked none. But we see everyday people that wreck vipers cause there is too much power, and now 08s with +100 hp, people will be wrecking them even more. It should come with traction control with an option to turn it off, how hard is that? It will save many lives, and for people that would hate it, just turn it off, how easy!

OP
OP
P

PET SNAKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
GUYS(DAVE6666+ TSR6) I'm not mad that i scratched my rim on my almighty viper king of all things,actually, i bought the car for my wife i scratched her rim...LOL...i've had and have many high end sport car's just thought it would be nice to have option's
Im a 46 year old male that was fortunate to have many beautiful car's so you can show me a car and i don't get so excited like it's my first one...
Was it in 2000 or 2001 they came out with ABS? well did you not like that option??? or did you say " if you knew how to drive like a real man you wouldn't need it?
Some people on here act like your "insulting there MOTHER" it's a car!get over it!!
I'M simply stating would anyone like to see the VIPER more refined?? sure it would cost more but it would be a really beautiful car ...like a FERARRI. Like A leather dash ...not plastic, a stereo the actual sounds good? the nav system which might i say, is an option now! die hard's..HOW DARE DODGE FOR PUTTING THAT ON THE CAR!!
I'ts really funny how offended some get by talking about a CAR...Oh excuse me i mean a viper...LOL
Once again the viper compared to other cars is a great machine,dollar for dollar you can beat it!!!! so TAKE A BREATH IT'S GONNA BE OK!!
AND to the guy with sleep sign's posted im glad your not an engineer at dodge the the car would still have 500 HORSE.. GOD FORBID IT GET'S ANY BETTER!!
WELL TO THE REST OF YOU ...IM NOT HERE TO MAKE ENEMIES..JUST WONDERING WHERE THIS CAR'S FUTURE IS GOING?? I DO LOVE THE VIPER!!!!
PETSNAKE

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're swimming against the tide here Pet Snake.....the majority of the people here are very passionate and very opinionated about their Vipers. It's not "it's just a car" to them or me either for that matter. I am not that vocal about it though. I usually keep my opinions to myself. After driving a Testa Rosa(sp), a 328GTS, and some Lambo I would rather have a Viper....it's harder to drive a Viper well than any other car out there IMHO...it makes me a better driver. Anyone can drive a car well with all those gadgets on it. If I bought my GF a nice car it would have TC, ABS, and any other gadget that would keep her out of the ditch.

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Learn to drive the car and I can guarantee you'll enjoy it much much much more than a vehicle with traction control. Any driving purist will tell you that.

Look at the formula 1 season this year.........they've eliminated traction control and essentially placed the driver back in control of the car instead of the computer. Thats essentially the basis of Viper. Driver control for Viper is all about learning to drive the car and thats what makes it fun.

Patrick

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll keep mine (or buy a new one) just the way it is. A better stereo system would be fantastic... All the other electronic gimmickery and gobbledegook can stay in the parts bin (or on a BMW).

BTW, I drove my Viper across the country and loved every single second of it. It happens to be my daily driver as well.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Options: I would like to see a better security system on the thing personaly! T/C, Seat warmers, cup holders, Stereo, Leather accents etc. Are all available aftermerket if you want them. Does it matter if you cann't order it that way from dodge??? Not to me anyway. Theres my opinion weeeeeeeeeeeee:nunu:

OP
OP
P

PET SNAKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well mad0953, you sound MAD...LOL im just havin fun i too love the viper,but some people add things that could be options like super chargers..what is'nt the car fast enough?? and that 2 dollar graphite bezel,thats a beauty!
opionated about your car is good, but too viciously attack?? because some would like to see upgrading the car for the future i dont see a problem with making something better.
Im sorry if I offended anyone by calling the VIPER a car....uh can you tell me what it is?????LOL!!!
just saying i hear people crying about the viper going away....maybe if they refined it they would open a bigger market of people that would by it and keep it around for everyone. Or everyone needs to buy 5 more to keep them in business..
the wifes daily driver is a S550 4 matic with the gadgets..she wanted the viper conv for summer fun...
ONCE AGAIN JUST THINKING ABOUT OPPENING UP A BIGGER MARKET TO KEEP THE SNAKE AROUND..... not the guy with the old in the garage that's never gonna buy another one again,that wont keep them in business that's for sure, and not saying there's anything wrong with the old one in the garage!!
But what i am saying is alot of the people agains't any change on here are probably the older car owners that aren't helping the VIPER in any way to stay in business!! QUIT CRYING AND GO WITH THE CAR EVOLVING....WHO KNOW'S MAYBE ONE DAY IT WILL HAVE 600 HORSE AND A REAL GRAPHITE BEZEL...

PETSNAKE

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PET SNAKE,

Check out Viperalley.com, they enjoy these kind of discussions alot more then the guys on this sight. You will really get some insight and responses over there.

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've put 4,000 miles on my '08 including over 500 of that on the track. The new power band and fly by wire scared me a bit at first, but never did I think it needed traction control. Neither did Sam Hubinette when he drove mine. This is the wrong car for you.

OP
OP
P

PET SNAKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah The Boys From The Men !!!argggg...

-----------------------
2008 Viper
2006 Lp640
2008 Cl63
2008 S550 4matic
2008 Hummer Sut

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GUYS(DAVE6666+ TSR6) I'm not mad that i scratched my rim on my almighty viper king of all things,actually, i bought the car for my wife i scratched her rim...LOL...i've had and have many high end sport car's just thought it would be nice to have option's
Im a 46 year old male that was fortunate to have many beautiful car's so you can show me a car and i don't get so excited like it's my first one...
Was it in 2000 or 2001 they came out with ABS? well did you not like that option??? or did you say " if you knew how to drive like a real man you wouldn't need it?
Some people on here act like your "insulting there MOTHER" it's a car!get over it!!
I'M simply stating would anyone like to see the VIPER more refined?? sure it would cost more but it would be a really beautiful car ...like a FERARRI. Like A leather dash ...not plastic, a stereo the actual sounds good? the nav system which might i say, is an option now! die hard's..HOW DARE DODGE FOR PUTTING THAT ON THE CAR!!
I'ts really funny how offended some get by talking about a CAR...Oh excuse me i mean a viper...LOL
Once again the viper compared to other cars is a great machine,dollar for dollar you can beat it!!!! so TAKE A BREATH IT'S GONNA BE OK!!
AND to the guy with sleep sign's posted im glad your not an engineer at dodge the the car would still have 500 HORSE.. GOD FORBID IT GET'S ANY BETTER!!
WELL TO THE REST OF YOU ...IM NOT HERE TO MAKE ENEMIES..JUST WONDERING WHERE THIS CAR'S FUTURE IS GOING?? I DO LOVE THE VIPER!!!!
PETSNAKE

Petsnake - I wasn't trying to offend you ( albeit, maybe just poke a little fun at you ;) ). I did want to...for everyone else's sake, point out the fact about your previous thread so they understood where you're coming from. This thread, and many like it have beaten the dead horse on here for longer than I've been around this place.

OP
OP
P

PET SNAKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
YEAH ,This car is so scary I cant believe this is my 4th one..I need more of a challenge Im gonna disconnect the anti locks....LOL,BOYS FROM THE MEN OMG!!!!

------------------
2008 BLU VIPER
2006 BLK LP640
2008 WHT CL 63
2008 BRWN DESIGNO S550 4MATIC
2008 HUMMER SUT

OP
OP
P

PET SNAKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tsr6,thanks I Also Really Enjoy My/wifes Car, Alot For The Money!!!
Im New Here So Dont Really Know Whats Been Said ,,,sorry To All!!!you Guy's Think That I Dont Like Viper's, I Really Do,,it Is Fun To Drive And Keeps You On Your Toe's .......i Do Drive My Car's Hard And Have Fun Doing It!!lamborghini Could'nt Believe How I Drive This Lp640 So They Have Called Me To Give Other Would Be Buy'ers A Ride In Mine...so I Blow Mine Up Not Their's Im Sure!!!!lol I Get On Them.... But The New Viper She's A Different Beast All Together !!
I Agree With A Few Of You I Guess I Need To Learn Her More!!!!!

Thanks To All,petsnake

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Until they put t/c and awd in Nascar vehicles, I vote "no" for those options in the Viper. I would much prefer to see Viper lose some weight and increase power and put something like a quaife in the rear end. I have spoken several times on awd and t/c, and it really could help....but then it would not be a Viper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4