How many of you would???

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOLY PHOTOSHOP BATMAN!

I recognize that center console (it belongs to the lovely Venomiss & Yours Truly), but it absolutely does NOT have that button (or any of the other attachments that go with it). A good Photoshop to be sure, but you can see the different angle and the color difference from the other chrome. Still funny stuff!

Now to figure out where the picture itself came from - either I am forgetful or we have our own personal stalker... :D

lol sorry Chris i know you dont have TC :rolaugh: i was making fun of TC in a viper

viper with TC ! please NO

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naw he is from Texas they are all related in some way to Satan!!!
And yes I am trying to get my post count up, I figure if I can get up to 1000, people will think I know something although I really dont

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My problem with all the fancy 'dodads' is the cost and perhaps the extra weight. If Dodge offered all the nav, TC, Stab. Control, Climate Control, etc. the Viper would cost well over $100,000. I know that the shocks for my Electronic Controlled Suspension for my 92 Stealth are worth over $600 each, then add computer, sensors, control units. My ECS has been removed and improved with GAB and Eibachs for better handling. The Viper is a reliable car and with another few hundred parts to break down/wear out the reliablility factor would go down to what a vette has.

I have no trouble seeing a Viper with Mercedes style luxuries costing $150,000 which would remove it from it's market niche. You have to appreciate Chrysler's keeping the price the same for the last few years even though costs have gone through the ceiling.

Ted

OP
OP
P

PET SNAKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
GOLDCUP, you must know alot you have a GOLDCUP !!!!!!!!!
they just don't give them away!!!!!!

PETSNAKE.............................

RTTTed......I've come to see everyone's point on this subject !!

PETSNAKE

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper only appeals to certain group of people, as it should. It should be a raw american supercar, and thats what it is. They shouldn't have TC, cup holders and other nanny techs and luxury features. If you want the viper to have TC, you simply DON'T want a viper.

Buy a vette or a few since you can obviously afford them.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh please they have TC and SC on freaking kia's and 4 cylinder cars with 100 horsepower, the cost would be very little, if your not couting the viper tax lol. Seriously they could take it right off one of the chargers and modify it a bit. Isnt SC going to become the law here soon?

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh please they have TC and SC on freaking kia's and 4 cylinder cars with 100 horsepower, the cost would be very little, if your not couting the viper tax lol. Seriously they could take it right off one of the chargers and modify it a bit. Isnt SC going to become the law here soon?

You've answered your own stupidity... yes, they have nanny crap on Kias and 4 cylinder cars....

THAT'S why we own Vipers! :rolleyes:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will save many lives,

Doubtful. Very doubtful.

But even if it were true...so would a 4-cylinder but it wouldn't be much fun.

You want TC? Go to Woodhouse. They do great work. Why take business away from Woodhouse by demanding all Viper owners to pay for that crap from the factory?

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh please they have TC and SC on freaking kia's and 4 cylinder cars with 100 horsepower, the cost would be very little, if your not couting the viper tax lol. Seriously they could take it right off one of the chargers and modify it a bit. Isnt SC going to become the law here soon

Sure it can be done and is done regularly, we just do not want it standard, if you do not understand you do not understand who most Viper owners are.We are not ricers we are not GQ we are not metrosexuals we are muscle car fans, Keep your metro ****** vehicles away from us!!!!!!!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You don't understand mass production and manufacturing.