How many supercharged and nitrous at V 10 Nats. are

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
maybe me? Not sure. I am hoping to break into the 10's but with street tires and my novice experience, I doubt it. But I will sure give it a try!

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With street tires I think that would be fair. Anyone with these power adders and slicks seems like they should be in the next class. This could be a easy trophy for them in this class.

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I ran in that class at San Antonio on Drag Radials with skinnies up front. If I break into the 10s I will run that class and stay there, but to date I have not hit 10s on any track, if I put slicks on the back I will run in the 10.5 to 10.99 class.

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Maybe there should be two classes in the 11 range. 11.0 - 11.49 and 11.50 - 11.99. There are many Vipers on street tires that can run into the high 11s.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John ...you keep banging on that 10 sec door..... soon you will open it. Bradenton Motorsports( Home of the Florida V-10 Nationals)track manager has assured me they will really prep the track, World record's WILL be broken in just a few weeks.

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe there should be two classes in the 11 range. 11.0 - 11.49 and 11.50 - 11.99. There are many Vipers on street tires that can run into the high 11s.

I agree. Otherwise anyone with Nos or superchargers must run Pilot radials. Cars stock, headers, exhaust, filters & tubes, Vec1 allowed ET's and skinny's. This would keep things pretty even which would make it alot of fun for everyone in this class.