How much to replace entire door on GTS?

rmani

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering what a new door would cost if bought with a vca discount.

Thanks

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
914-763-3136 ask for chuck

Thanks Plum but this guy wont go to a Dealer and I am not wasting my time to look up a part for him!:crossed:

rmani said:
"I agree just another reason why I wouldn't buy from a dealer. Even if the car is mint I've seen really nice examples selling for considerably less."

Dealmaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go Chuck:2tu:and he want's a VCA discount and doesn't show as a member

Thanks Plum but this guy wont go to a Dealer and I am not wasting my time to look up a part for him!:crossed:

rmani said:
"I agree just another reason why I wouldn't buy from a dealer. Even if the car is mint I've seen really nice examples selling for considerably less."

OP
OP
R

rmani

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow ostracized from the viper community for speaking my own opinion in a different thread thanks guys. I was actually planning on taking my soon to arrive viper (hence i'm not a vca member yet) to tator's dodge for all the maintenance and performance work but i guess I'll go somewhere else.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess once you have your viper, join the VCA, then you are allowed to get the Viper VCA Discount....Until that time your Viper Retail.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:bonker:

LoL :lmao:. Um, I could think of one person I wouldn't want to piss off in the Viper community over all others...that would be Mr. Tator. He could charge 20% OVER MSRP and I would still buy from him due to the fact that I've eaten up hours of his time on the phone troubleshooting and hoarding advice.

I'm sure Chuck will forgive you. He isn't just the best Viper Mechanic, he is also the nicest person you will ever run into. Unless your real name is Rmani, you might just sneak past his radar when you use your real name and don't mention these unfortunate events today :rolaugh:

BTW, please tell me you aren't buying a Viper that needs a new door.......

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that lifetime NRA crap makes him edgy...

Hey what can I say, I like the smell of gun powder!:rambo: When i read smart a$$ comments with the attitude of a "one planker", my right index finger gets a little twitchy!:D It's a free Country:usa: and you can run your trap as much as you want but if your looking for help in this community, best not to *** on the bushes when getting into town the first time!! I have no problem with helping you rmani but you need to check the chip at the door.:baby: Just look at Dave he is starting to learn?:lmao:

There are very few of us that are willing to donate their time and resources for the VCA, don't waste them!:cool:

914-763-3136

Last edited by a moderator:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow ostracized from the viper community for speaking my own opinion in a different thread thanks guys. I was actually planning on taking my soon to arrive viper (hence i'm not a vca member yet) to tator's dodge for all the maintenance and performance work but i guess I'll go somewhere else.
:nono: There is no place else. Atleast no place else as good as Tators. Chuck is the man. He has helped me numerous times over the phone out of the goodness of his heart. I only wish he was closer to me but that said if it was anything major you can bet I would have the car in a trailer for the 4 hour trip.

Forget about it 98viperGTS, if he moves anywhere it will be to the PA/NJ/Del area. :lmao: :2tu:

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wizard, it is going to be 70F and sunshine here today!! How about moving to southern Az? I also am a NRA Life Member, and understand a "twitchy" trigger finger when provoked!!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OHHH SOMEONE PI$$ED OF THE WIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you croaking yet or did he not turn you into a toad...
"Chuck" Hillary Clinton ........We need to talk!!!!!!!!!

I'm even trying to bribe Chuck T to come to England and help me with my mods on my RT....

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a new door? dont hear that request too often. care to share why you need a new door?

"I was actually planning on taking my soon to arrive viper (hence i'm not a vca member yet) to tator's dodge for all the maintenance and performance work but i guess I'll go somewhere else."

are you kidding?! this has to rank as one of the top 5, "Bad Viper Owner Decisions Ever Made." :bonker:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rmani, you'll show him alright. wait till you see the quality viper techs in the ny/nj area you have to chose from...lol

DreamOn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, Rmani... some friendly advice...when you put your foot in your mouth, it's best to spit it out and ask for forgiveness. I seriously don't think your threat of withholding potential future business from someone carries any weight at all. I have only been a Viper owner and VCA forum member less than a month but I've found the people who post and respond here to be a fantastic group of people. Additionally, that threat only cheats yourself out of some REAL help! That being said... I support free speech. Just understand the consequences of ******* off the wrong people.

Since no one else has bothered to answer your question, that might be an indication to you that you are off on the wrong foot. However, (hoping the rest of the members aren't ********** at me) I have noticed some used doors (red) on eBay for about $1000 each.

One last bit of free advice (and remember it's only worth what you pay for it)... Tater's Dodge is NOT your typical dealer. Click on the link in his signature and go to their web site and check them out. I have yet to deal with Chuck but based on what I've seen and know about his reputation, I'd hand him the keys to my new Viper without any second thoughts! ;)

Kind regards, Bruce

LS6 Molester

Viper Owner
Reaction score
a used door maybe 1000-1500. I have a friend that is selling his doors off his blue and white. the interior panel just needs to be replaced because it was notched for a roll cage. that ranges from 200-400

Madduc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noticed he hasn't been back since?!

And to all,....Tator's new home will be MICHIGAN!! Right chuck?? Ummm Chuck........Hello? Oh well, guess not.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Wizard is one of the best dealers there is. But, on a personal level, don't EVER p*ss him off, as Baz says...OMG!!
Baz, I'm sure Wiz would come a blow (supercharge) your "Lucky" !
Lighten up, life's too short to be nasty!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noticed he hasn't been back since?!

And to all,....Tator's new home will be MICHIGAN!! Right chuck?? Ummm Chuck........Hello? Oh well, guess not.

The clones are growing as we speak!:hmmm:

Hey just for the record, I not mad at rmani, I just didn't care for the attitude. Nadine is right, life is to short! I offer my help for free, just don't waste it.:cool:

And thank you all for the kind words!:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte