How rare is this car...

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering how rare this car is? I have one, but I'm looking for another for a friend. I haven't seen one on eBay in a long time, so I'm looking to see if someone has an extra they might part with.

You must be registered for see images attach

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are extremely rare, I got one that I paid dearly for, I'd sell for the right price, and a big number, make me an offer I can't refuse. :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do, it's just that I never figured anyone from here would be so generous :) B767DRIVER already offered me his help once so I guess I might as well start feeling comfortable with asking people.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do, it's just that I never figured anyone from here would be so generous :) B767DRIVER already offered me his help once so I guess I might as well start feeling comfortable with asking people.

I've met B767 at the track here in Fort Worth. Nice guy.

But yeah, if there's ever anything you just have to have and they won't ship it across the pond, it's no big deal to resend it from Oklahoma (B767) or Texas (Dave). Or any other state in the mess of a Union we have here, where you have contacts.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling this thread has gone awry?

We were talking about the #94 car weren't we :)? Yes it is indeed one of the rarest AutoArts, if you can find one for a decent price it's well worth the acquisition.
Now that we are talking rare cars, until now I don't exactly have seen the following Minichamps GTS-R come by all that often, anyone know if this puppy is indeed somewhat rare or are there others even more sought after?

You must be registered for see images attach