how to slightly adjust KW suspenion on my 09 ACR? (flame suit on)...

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
is there a thread that can explain how I make my suspension just a few clicks stiffer? I paid the local race shop to align it and set the suspension where they felt would be good but it seems a little soft now. I just want to make it slightly stiffer but am too dumb. I am not sure I got all the right papers with the car so I thought I would just check on line.

thanks

Flame away.. :rolaugh:

Reaction score
At the top of the shock is an adjustment point for the rebound. I would turn it more + by a couple positions and try that. I would not mess with the adjustment at the bottom of the shock (canister portion).

OP
OP
M

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i must be short bus qualified... how do i get to the top of the struts? i looked in the engine bay and they are not open like in other cars that i have had... same with the back... do i need to remove stuff to get in there or do you get in from underneath somehow? i am stooopid...

thanks

Reaction score
You will have to jack up the side of the car so the wheels droop, worst case take the wheel off and look at what you have to work with.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack car up, look in the wheel well behind the vertical centerline of the tire, you will see the adjuster at the top of the shock.

OP
OP
M

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ahahahah.. i am an r-****.... i assumed it would be in the engine bay like japanese cars... doh...

thank you!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang