Hows This For A ROE S/C? Anyone Have 5lb Pulley 4 Sale?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also looking to buy a 5lb pulley. anyone have one for sale? thanks

6435IMG_0472.jpg

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a 5lb pulley for sale. Brand new, just took it off. I also have the 40lb injectors from the same setup.
Pm me.

Real Hummer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the pulley on there is a tad smaller than 10lb. I just bought this from Sean yesturday because with my heads ported I wasnt actually 10 so Sean thought this would do it.I also have a 10 lb if anyone needs. hey D before you buy a pulley give me a couple of days to see if I can find the 5lb
Bob

Real Hummer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am also going to have a roe computer, msd fuel booster and a modded air box with 3" tubes for sale but D has first chance.
Bob

Real Hummer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Dimitrios,
Talk to Bob D as posted and have him ship you the 5# he has and I will ship him the 10# you are also gettint the Roe upgrade injectors 5?# Green tops so you will not have to upgrade when you do more mods. I will save the small custom pulley so next month when you do pistons,heads,cam Etc you are not looking for another pulley.
Bob Hummer

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does painting it yellow really give you more boost? ;)
Looks nice! :2tu:

This is truely false.. It is a known FACT :ooo: (..no really it just me opine) That Blue and White Striped Roe Chargers will provide more boost than their yellow counterparts :D

D, Great looking setup! :2tu:

Jay "Self Annointed Pres. of the Blue/White Vipers are the Fastest Vipers club" K.

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does painting it yellow really give you more boost? ;)
Looks nice! :2tu:

This is truely false.. It is a known FACT :ooo: (..no really it just me opine) That Blue and White Striped Roe Chargers will provide more boost than their yellow counterparts :D

D, Great looking setup! :2tu:

Jay "Self Annointed Pres. of the Blue/White Vipers are the Fastest Vipers club" K.

the blue and whites may produce more boost, but the yellow ones put out more power with less boost :2tu:

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just thought about something. now with this S?C im gon na have to wash under the hook as well on my daily driver viper. what a pain in the butt thats gonna be.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
i just thought about something. now with this S?C im gon na have to wash under the hook as well on my daily driver viper. what a pain in the butt thats gonna be.

you better clean that thing.................... ;)

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put some crazy latches in the hood like the Liquid Glass Scientist and say the hood can't be opened for anyone because it can only be taken off for racing applications.

Don't show off those yellow valve covers next to JW, he may have to pull the motor and paint the mother yellow.