HRE's online?

dgt1031

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone shopped these wheels online and found a good dealer? I have seen huge price differences.

XLR8SN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would just suggest giving Jon B a call at Parts Rack. Cant say on how much the savings are in regards to online versus from an authorized dealer.....but I have had no problems in ordering my HRE's from Jon and I think that he might have more clout in regards to getting your rims taken cared of since he orders so many.

Need to take care of the site sponsors so that they can keep on taking care of us in the future. The Viper is not like a Camry and it will not be around for very long I think due to the new "rules and regs" in light of the gas issues. Thus, in the end we are going to rely a lot on the site sponsors, so.....we should help them out and keep them in business.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone shopped these wheels online and found a good dealer? I have seen huge price differences.

PICK ONE:

PartsRack is HRE's # 1 Viper Wheel Distributor because:

___ JonB is so friendly, cordial, and helpful, with lots of free time esp on Mondays

___ JonB sells LOTS and LOTS of HRE Viper Wheels

___ JonB takes Wheel Trades

___ JonB helped sponsor a VCA tour at HRE

___ JonB historically has helped HRE with mule cars and new model data

___BS to the above: PartsRack is #1 cuz JonB's HRE prices are always the LOWEST, esp for VCA Venom Members

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon, I just shot you an email......

Please know that our lowest price (VCA discount, Venom Disount, Cash-check discount, Parts trade-in allowance, package-price discount if buying other stuff) wont be found in our written email reply. Your lowest price happens with all the above, when you call us.

Thanks for your inquiries....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine