HRE's to rich for my blood, any look-a-likes?

MR_SRL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am crazy about dsg03svt's HRE P40s, but after getting a quote of 6grand for the wheels alone, I decided those aren't for me. Does anyone know of any less expensive clones?

V

Venomiss

Since you have an 04 vert this might go in the wheels/tires category.

Did you take a look at the ultimate wheel threads already?

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$6K for a set of P40s is high. I'm an authorized dealer for HRE, a set of 19/20 Monoblok wheels I can sell for $5220 plus shipping.

Viper wheels tend to run on the high side of prices, mostly due to the 12.5-13.0 rear widths required. I have other brands that cost much less, just contact me and we can chat.

Thanks,
Tony

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If your interested in a set of 360's shoot me a pm. I can get you into a great set for a bit less than 6grand.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check the classifieds and eBay... you can normally find some 2nd hand shoes/tires for a good discount.

CCW's will run you nearly $4k for wheels then another $1,500-$2k in tires (new).

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am crazy about dsg03svt's HRE P40s, but after getting a quote of 6grand for the wheels alone, I decided those aren't for me. Does anyone know of any less expensive clones?
YES, call CCW wheels and ask for John or Chip. They are in Daytona and have made tons of custom wheels for Vipers. They are polished, high quality and very reasonable in price.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have plenty of choices. Only problem is most are expensive due to the fact that most have to be custom made since the rears are so big but here are some suggestions:

CCW
I-Forged
360Forged
Asanti
DPE

There are plenty more but this is what currently comes to mind. Best of luck!

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My CCW 505s were less then 3k....one piece.Sold my black HRE 547s...3 piece units to offset price and these ccWs look smokin!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte