Hugh Hoard wins best ET at VOI9! DC Performance Inc.

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to Hugh Hoard for the best ET at the VO9 drags. The track was real rough,no burn out box and 104 degree temps but we still ran 156 in the 1/4.
Thanks to RSI, ROE and [******] for some great competition.

Good Job Hugh!

Dan Cragin
DC Perfomance Inc.
310-841-6996

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good job! That track was VERY slow! I ran almost a full second slower there than I do here in Portland, OR

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good job! That track was VERY slow! I ran almost a full second slower there than I do here in Portland, OR

Yes it was. I was .4 to .5 sec off what I usually run at that track when it's prepped.

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I remember right the ET was 10.02. Correct me if wrong but that's what I remember.

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure Hugh would agree that credit is also due to Dan at DC Performance for the incredible work he did on his car. Hat's off to you guys for a great run!

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh Dan, I heard that this car had an automatic transmission. Was that a rumor?? We all know an automatic set up can always beat a stick. Close your eyes and floor it!!!

OP
OP
D

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The ET was a 10.02 at 156. We know for sure the car has another second in it (or more). As for the detials on the car Hugh would like us to wait till after the 1 mile shootout in Nevada this year.

Thanks,

Dan

Viper TT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ET was a 10.02 at 156. We know for sure the car has another second in it (or more). As for the detials on the car Hugh would like us to wait till after the 1 mile shootout in Nevada this year.

Thanks,

Dan

is there another 1 mile shootout in nevada? the silver state high noon shootout was sept 16.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RSI, ROE, and ...

would that be he whose name is very close to that of a certain cognac distiller?

That kind of leaves us non-cognac drinkers in the dark.. :bonker:

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C O D Y

I think that's what I was suggesting... so was that the guy that was competing?

Tom

PS. I think we should give that guy the code name of Rumpelstiltskin since sometimes we nave legitimate needs to refer to his products, one of which I own.