Huntington Beach SRT Sighting...

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from visiting my girl in CA and was at Main St. in Huntington Beach Saturday, was this anyone from the Club?

You must be registered for see images attach

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't tell who it is.... I'm betting you ate at Fred's.
You should have let me know you were in town, I was less than a block away !
The weather on Sat was absolutely PERFECT and a great day to be out on PCH.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't tell who it is.... I'm betting you ate at Fred's.
You should have let me know you were in town, I was less than a block away !
The weather on Sat was absolutely PERFECT and a great day to be out on PCH.

I didn't think to post about my visit. I'll be back the weekend of March the 8th for my B-day! You may end up with a new club member in the next couple of months, Huntington Beach is amazing and I could always move my business there!

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know if you are in HB and have some free time.
The following weekend, we are heading out to Palm Springs for a Viper vs Vette Auto-x. Not sure if you will be here that long, but you are always welcome to come along.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't think to post about my visit. I'll be back the weekend of March the 8th for my B-day! You may end up with a new club member in the next couple of months, Huntington Beach is amazing and I could always move my business there!

SoCal is a great place to be a viper owner, great weather, beautiful area, two of the best viper shops in the country close by. The SoCal club has a huge membership base and a wide variety of events. Check out the socal website as well as Lance's site that has ton's of event pictures. Mike

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SoCal is a great place to be a viper owner, great weather, beautiful area, two of the best viper shops in the country close by. The SoCal club has a huge membership base and a wide variety of events. Check out the socal website as well as Lance's site that has ton's of event pictures. Mike

I'm already making plans to ship my car out there in the next few months....

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arrived again last night, are there any cool places I should check out or even a Viper shop?

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If weather is good on Sat Morning, a handfull of us will be at Cars and Coffee in Irvine.

You can also check out Dan Cragin's new shop Specialty Performance Team in Alhambra.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spent the weekend on Catalina Island. Ill be back in a month, ill check out dates for any events.