I am sorry to say.........

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
........that I am hearing rumors that there are some of you out there are thinking of crashing the BBQ because either you didn't bother to RSVP or you missed the deadline! So if you are that person or you know that person, don't be a **** and have respect for the people that have RSVPed within the deadlines!! There are only 200 parking spots and they are ALL accounted for and there will only be enough food for that many!! Copies of the RSVP list will be in the hands of the security team that I had to hire this year!! If you are not on that list, save yourself the embarrassment, because YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE!!

This event will be broadcast LIVE this year [link to follow here].

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, Chuck, Sorry I can't make it on that day planned. If it ends up happening the next day, cause of rain, and I stop by, I'll drive by fast and wave....

Andrew

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck hired me as the BOUNCER. I'm kicking some kohonis out if they wanna screw this up.That means you SMOKIN!!!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's pretty sad that Chuck has to go through any kind of hassle like this, after all he does to put together this BBQ. Maybe those rumors are all just bulls*** anyway.

On the PLUS side, as of today Monday May 2, the weather is GOOD for Saturday! After all, we have had two consecutive total washout Saturdays in a row, we are overdue for a beauty.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just blame the guy with the Pink sweater for starting the BS.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck need me to call off my flordia trip??

I'll stay here and slap somebody if they try to crash lol.

ohh wait I dident RSVP so I would kinda be crashing just by being there lol NVM lol

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what my fantasy would be.I mean this is the ultimate. For years now everyone has called me the bad guy in the VCA and the Alley, which is true by all means.But this is what I would love to happen. I am at the entrance of Tators and Smokin and the homo Texas bunch try to bust in. I go ape and just beat the crap out of all them btches.Take Smokin by his hair and just start wacking him and btch smacking him all over.Just screaming at him "WHOSE YOUR DADDY NOW INTERNET BOY".SMACK SMACK SMACK....

WAR YOU AIN'T GETTIN IN

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck need me to call off my flordia trip??

I'll stay here and slap somebody if they try to crash lol.

ohh wait I dident RSVP so I would kinda be crashing just by being there lol NVM lol

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what my fantasy would be.I mean this is the ultimate. For years now everyone has called me the bad guy in the VCA and the Alley, which is true by all means.But this is what I would love to happen. I am at the entrance of Tators and Smokin and the homo Texas bunch try to bust in. I go ape and just beat the crap out of all them btches.Take Smokin by his hair and just start wacking him and btch smacking him all over.Just screaming at him "WHOSE YOUR DADDY NOW INTERNET BOY".SMACK SMACK SMACK....

WAR YOU AIN'T GETTIN IN

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WAR YOU AIN'T GETTIN IN

why you gotta do that while im not there??? make me miss it?? thats messed up T lol

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I know is this, anyone screws with Chuck screws with me.This goes to all the X presedents who were wearing pink sweaters.You know who you are.

WAR WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MISSING $40,000 DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I can´t make it this year I am glad to see that you will have a live cam...BACKNBLACK IN ACTION... :D

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"You know what my fantasy would be.I mean this is the ultimate. For years now everyone has called me the bad guy in the VCA and the Alley, which is true by all means.But this is what I would love to happen. I am at the entrance of Tators and Smokin and the homo Texas bunch try to bust in. I go ape and just beat the crap out of all them btches.Take Smokin by his hair and just start wacking him and btch smacking him all over.Just screaming at him "WHOSE YOUR DADDY NOW INTERNET BOY".SMACK SMACK SMACK...."

...a non-sanctioned event of the WWF, right?