I believe that I now own the highest mileage Viper!

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8075hybrid_viper_3-med.JPG

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I, for one,am dying to see the ELECTRIC MOTORS!!! I bet it was tough installing them. LMAO ;)

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL!! That's a good one!! Did you actually stick it on or is it photoshopped? Oh man, I'm so tempted to stick one on!

OP
OP
D

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spinner,

I just used a couple of small pieces of double sided scotch tape to put it on. It's not on well enough to drive, I'm sure it would fall off. I didn't have the nerve to remove the non-stick plastic off the back and really stick it on the car. Taking it off would be a major pain. Also, there may be an environmentalist out there (especially in Kahlifornia) that might take offense and do who knows what to the car.

DrDJ

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Spinner,

I just used a couple of small pieces of double sided scotch tape to put it on. It's not on well enough to drive, I'm sure it would fall off. I didn't have the nerve to remove the non-stick plastic off the back and really stick it on the car. Taking it off would be a major pain. Also, there may be an environmentalist out there (especially in Kahlifornia) that might take offense and do who knows what to the car.

DrDJ

Exactly! I live in Kali, and am now dealing with emissions! LOL, it will definetly ******** all the tree huggers we got over here! hehehehehehehehe

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4