i confess, i killed them all

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes everyone, im responsible for the death of hundreds, no, thousands of insects in the immediate area surrounding the front and back straights at pocono raceway. im fully prepared to suffer the consequences, but whats this i hear about dryer sheets and bug guts? whats the story with that?

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just Wet the dryer sheet and go nuts. I heard about it and have since been doing it and it works GREAT!

OP
OP
M

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey i tried the dryer sheets, talk about a new experience, my bumper smells spring fresh now. the guts came off well enough but damn it you can see the stains in teh finish, repeated washing/dryer sheets didnt work, im going to try to clay bar it out later today, any other ideas?

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey i tried the dryer sheets, talk about a new experience, my bumper smells spring fresh now. the guts came off well enough but damn it you can see the stains in teh finish, repeated washing/dryer sheets didnt work, im going to try to clay bar it out later today, any other ideas?

Sorry to hear about the bug gut stains. I got some bird crap the other day that etched my paint. Clay bar did nothing. Time to buff and polish. May you have better luck my fearless bug killing friend.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960