I finally got my 2006 Viper. A true 1 of a kind. SEE MY PICS!!

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome ride dude! I almost bought that car from Bill P. but ended up getting a VOI car with H-spokes from another dealer. He's a hell of a nice guy and I'm glad that car went to someone who will treat it well and show it off. Those wheels really set off that color, don't change them. Also as a lot of guys have mentioned be careful with this car getting use to it. No traction control and tons of torque means 360's without even trying. Loosen the motor up slowly also, as much as you will want to romp on it make sure you break her in first.

Now here is a rap for your new car....

I use to have a car called a ZO6
Now I gotta ride that can really mix
Got rid of that dime a dozen little fake
So I could get me a big bad snake
So don't worry fellas I still like the Vette
But now my grey snake is my only pet
I know my rap ***** but I'm sort of an oldie
But that don't mean [*****] good luck to you Goldie

All the best man :2tu: ...Dan

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG.. U SOB !!! YOU GOT MY CAR !! I am that guy on the top Right !! Jon M. A......

I couldnt wait any longer for them to finish building mine, so I bought a near identical one from woodhouse(mine came with 5 spokes instead of H's), but the one I ordered and you have is the H's.

Seriously, wow. I ordered that car, and your the lucky owner of it !! Rocking !! Please keep in touch, we are very few and far between. I want to say only like 8-12 Viper Slate Coupe with Silver stripe guys in the world.

I'm sure you are keeping the sticker, but if not I'd be more then happy to pay you for it. As mine did NOT come with my name on it, because I grabbed one up that wasnt specially built for me (yet was damn near close).

Anyways congrats, obviously I love the car !! AWESOME !!

Jon

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car looks great! Goldie looks like a bigger Cuba Gooding Jr. to me. Especially the pic where you just see his head through the door. :laugh: Hopefully we see at some local club events.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great! Goldie looks like a bigger Cuba Gooding Jr. to me. Especially the pic where you just see his head through the door. :laugh: Hopefully we see at some local club events.

I was thinking the same thing (show me the moneyyyyyyyyy)

OP
OP

1DOWN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, well....

What a positive fun response I've gotten from all you SNAKE owners! I would like to say thank you very much for your warm welcome, your kind words and that funky fresh rap by compcoupe21.

I've already started dumping money. I got my Corsa exhaust "track" model installed and it sounds REALLY GOOD, I went and got my windows tinted, and right now my SNAKE is sitting at my buddies shop on the rack. Why? Well, I took my H Wheels off and sent them to get chromed. I hate polished wheels. I'm a chrome lover and I really want everything about my SNAKE to shine and stand out at it's best and with these H Wheels, I want every shine to BLING BLING BLING!

Wow, I can't beleive it, I finally got my Viper! I am really one happy dude right now! I figure I will keep this baby for about three years then I will get a 2009 or 2010. Small talk, but I hear the body style will change.

I won't lie, the Cuba Gooding Jr. comment was funny and this makes about the 7th time in my life I've heard it that I kinda look like him. That's cool, but as long as it's not cuba when he played in the movie "Radio". LoL

I will share something VERRY VERRY funny with you all, here is a funny true story I wrote about something that happened to me. It's an article that I printed in my publication 1DOWN Magazine, but I also have it on my website forum.

Enjoy, it's funny and it's 100% TRUE: http://www.1down.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=649&page=1#Post649

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that was one of the funniest things I've ever read! I'm here in my office by myself @ 7:15am laughing my ass off. So dude you knew it was coming so here goes the latest rap from CC21 to Goldie. This one needs a video though.

My name is Goldie and I really hate hair
So I went and bought Veet when I shoulda brought Nair
I slapped some of that s___ on my private parts
And I suddenly noticed "man that smarts"
As the pain worsened and I started to scream
I realized the meaning of take one for the team
But eventually it calmed and then you could bet
I realized it was time to get rid of my Vette
So I bought me a Viper and got the H spokes
Cuz I knew all you guys were gonna make jokes
So now I'm one of you owning a big bad snake
And by telling my story you realize this guy's no fake

Man I wish we weren't on opposite coasts cuz you seem like a good dude.
Wish you well with your car and make sure you get me some pics of those
chromed H spokes for I might do it myself. I think it would look better on your
car though due to the darker color, mine is white with blue stripes.
Hope you liked the rap for you do have nuts just for posting that story...
Big Dan :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming from a Steel Gray car myself, you got my pick. I think you should change your user name to..."Great Balls of Fire". Probably see you at one of the future SoCal events.