I Got My Sign Today

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
glad things are looking up. start counting the months now :)

Hello Everyone, This is my first posting, have been lurking on this website for over a year and this forum made me fall in love with the car realizing this car was attainable and there is a great group of guys that own this car and have no problem helping each other out. Today coming home from my mechanic i was on the phone with a friend and said i wanted to maintain my car so i can buy a viper, lo and behold a blue viper srt-10 coupe passed me going the opposite way,its 30 degrees and cloudy last time i saw a viper was in October in the street. My friends eardrums got busted from my screaming over the phone LOL. To me that's a great sign this car is definitely for me.

I was first bit when a friend let me drive his '05 roadster for my 20th birthday. Drove about 30 minutes, took it very easy, but I had withdrawal for MONTHS. I honestly cannot for the life me ever understand how some people keep theirs as garage queens.

Then the first time I KNEW I had to have a Viper: I was walking down Chicago Ave. (in Chicago) with a friend and a Lamborghini Gallardo drove by. I pointed at it and said "look, a Lambo." Less than 15 seconds later, a Viper ACR drove by and I was literally jumping up and down with excitement! Haha. And less than a year later I had mine :)

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, This is my first posting, have been lurking on this website for over a year and this forum made me fall in love with the car realizing this car was attainable and there is a great group of guys that own this car and have no problem helping each other out. Today coming home from my mechanic i was on the phone with a friend and said i wanted to maintain my car so i can buy a viper, lo and behold a blue viper srt-10 coupe passed me going the opposite way,its 30 degrees and cloudy last time i saw a viper was in October in the street. My friends eardrums got busted from my screaming over the phone LOL. To me that's a great sign this car is definitely for me.
Are you in US? 30 degree weather in October, on which scale?

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was on Youtube today and got a sign when I saw an Adventador and new that I had to have it... Look for my next post in 10 years when my financial situation improves:rolaugh:

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was on Youtube today and got a sign when I saw an Adventador and new that I had to have it... Look for my next post in 10 years when my financial situation improves:rolaugh:
I have seen pictures and video of the new gen V Viper.
If I decide I don't need any money for retirement, and I build another garage to keep it in, I am heading to the dealer to buy one of the non-special ordered cars that nobody else wants.