I got RIPPED OFF by a fellow Viper Owner

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, Thanks for the updates and warning about this loser you did business with and I am glad you can get them fixed. I am eager to see pics of the wheels after they are repaired later in this thread. I have 2 extra wheels that also have curb rash (self inflicted) and am deciding to repair them or keep as is.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, Thanks for the updates and warning about this loser you did business with and I am glad you can get them fixed.

I'm always happy to help warn others so they dont get screwed by crooks. The email I sent him inviting him to defend himself in this thread and (once again) asking for reimbursement on the wheel repair was read at 11:57am today. No response via email, none in this thread obviously and no sign of any money. This guy is just a dirtbag who needs to step out in front of a city bus. Here's the "status" window on the email I sent.

YelloTalon
Read: 3/26/2007 11:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Sent: 3/25/2007 8:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, Thanks for the updates and warning about this loser you did business with and I am glad you can get them fixed. I am eager to see pics of the wheels after they are repaired later in this thread. I have 2 extra wheels that also have curb rash (self inflicted) and am deciding to repair them or keep as is.

G2 wheels are easy to repair the curb rash on. One I fixed was so gnarly you'd almost risk injury handling it.

I had the tire guy mount it, but not seat the bead as I got the other 3 tires mounted on rims so I could take it home and work on it first.

When I took it back to let him finish seating it, he couldn't even find the section of the wheel where the damage had been.

It's just aluminum. Just keep using progressively finer grades of sandpaper on the area and the area adjacent so there's no obvious low spot. I think I started on this one with a small file it was so bad.

Round the edges off any flatness you've created while taking out the curb rash, hit it with some Al polish, and you're done.

Biggest thing is not letting your sandpaper etc abrade anywhere else on the wheel while you're working on the outer edge. If you slip you'll have just increased the difficulty of making it perfect by 1000x.

Think duct tape..

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an update for those who had asked about the contact info for the wheel repair shop I was using since their rates were so good. I just talked to them and they cannot repair my rear wheels since they are so wide. He said the only option they can offer me is to have them sent out to a re-machinist, who will fix the flange AND repowdercoat the wheels (which I dont need) for $200 each :curse: :evilmad: So, my front wheels should be ok, but the rear wheels I may be screwed on (you're a dirtbag Bobby Sherman).

So if anyone has damaged front wheels they can help you, but not rear wheels

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd still like for this guy to own up to this and come on this board and discuss it like a man.

Re send him the link to this thread

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re send him the link to this thread

I sent him this link when the thread started. I got no email reply and he obviously never came here to defend himself :buttkick: :curse: He's your typical crook who rips people off and then isn't man enough to own up to it and settle it fairly. Hopefully he's being run over by an 18 wheeler right now :evilmad: :evilmad:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO Funny thing is if he actually thought he never did any wrong doing he would come and discuss it, the fact that hes not says to me that he knows he Fu*ked up

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960