I had a Viper Dream

ViperLSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here goes my story.
Last night I had a dream. Like most people it was a dream of being at work. But my work is very different from most other people. I was inside the (Viper) plant walking towards one of the open bay doors. Outside there were other craftspeople and a couple of managers standing around talking. As I got closer I noticed all the vipers parked next to the fence. The first one I saw was a white Gen 3 coupe. The front fascia wasn't stock. It was closer to the ground and sticking out from the front. It had an air splitter on it. I also saw that it had a rear wing. What struck me the most was the red strip. First, there was only one. Second, it didn't run from the front of the car to the rear. It went from the left to the right. It was on the hood going from one wheel to the other. It was at least twice as wide as any stripes I've seen. There were a lot of vipers in this parking lot. The only other time I've seen this many vipers in one place was in Los Vegas for the 5th VOI. So I knew something special was going on. It was at this point that one of the well known viper owners came out and greeted me. I don't really recall who he may have been. But several other craftspeople came out and said "Hello" to him and shook his hand. We all then went inside where people were taking pictures. I remember seeing a collage of photos on a wall of all the craftspeople that had once been at the plant. At this time there were three new Conner Craftspeople standing in front of it. I thought, here is a great picture. A picture of those gone and those just starting their viper experience. I know this was a celebration. No one was sad. There were laughs and cheers all around....then the dream was gone.

I thank you for reading through all of this. I mean, how can you describe a dream? I've done the best I can. I hope you enjoyed it.

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, ironic. Last night I had a Ram SRT-10 dream. Or more like a nightmare.

I dreamt that I bought a 2004 Red SRT-10 Ram without test driving it..and trailered it home. Once home I decided to take it for a spin, and realized it had an early 90's F-150 tail-gate on it, and a mis-matched maroon cap on the back. I looked past that and started driving it around, when I found out the clutch took all my might to push in, and the gears wouldn't shift so I was stuck in 1st. I limped it to a mechanic....and then I woke up. I guess we'll never know what was wrong with it. :dunno:

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a very odd dream. I find that as I get older, my dreams (the very few I can remember) get more odd. No nightmares - those were gone a very long time ago. The only nightmares I get now are real ones!

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had a ton of dreams driving my Viper... off a bridge, driving up a hill in the snow and running into people that would steer right in front of me. I have had dreams where it wouldn't drive fast enough or even one dream I was driving a Ferrari and wanted my Viper back so I was looking for it, like someone stole it.

I miss my Viper... won't get to drive it for a long time.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here goes my story.
Last night I had a dream. Like most people it was a dream of being at work. But my work is very different from most other people. I was inside the (Viper) plant walking towards one of the open bay doors. Outside there were other craftspeople and a couple of managers standing around talking. As I got closer I noticed all the vipers parked next to the fence. The first one I saw was a white Gen 3 coupe. The front fascia wasn't stock. It was closer to the ground and sticking out from the front. It had an air splitter on it. I also saw that it had a rear wing. What struck me the most was the red strip. First, there was only one. Second, it didn't run from the front of the car to the rear. It went from the left to the right. It was on the hood going from one wheel to the other. It was at least twice as wide as any stripes I've seen. There were a lot of vipers in this parking lot. The only other time I've seen this many vipers in one place was in Los Vegas for the 5th VOI. So I knew something special was going on. It was at this point that one of the well known viper owners came out and greeted me. I don't really recall who he may have been. But several other craftspeople came out and said "Hello" to him and shook his hand. We all then went inside where people were taking pictures. I remember seeing a collage of photos on a wall of all the craftspeople that had once been at the plant. At this time there were three new Conner Craftspeople standing in front of it. I thought, here is a great picture. A picture of those gone and those just starting their viper experience. I know this was a celebration. No one was sad. There were laughs and cheers all around....then the dream was gone.

I thank you for reading through all of this. I mean, how can you describe a dream? I've done the best I can. I hope you enjoyed it.

My question is.............well is this a dream, as in what occurs when you sleep, or is this based on your reality? Which of course might also be dream for many of us..................myself included. I hope to visit that plant some day, and hopefully that isn't just a dream.

V

Venomiss

Definition of a dream.

ssgacr11.jpg

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm living my dreams . When I was young never thought in a million years I would own a Viper . Felt like it was too far out of reach . Now i'm on my second Viper and looking for my third . Unbelievable to me , the pleasure a car can bring .

I dream of flying lots . In these dreams I know I am a sleep and I can control the dream . How wierd is that . At its a very recurring dream . So I looked up what it meant just for curiosity . What I found does actually fit which is kind of cool :)

Flying Free: Freely flying as high or as low as you wish using your arms or feet for direction, often with the ability to do acrobatics in the air is an indication that you feel really good about something in your life. You are likely very proud of an achievement at work or at home, and life is good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32