I just want to recommend Chuck Tator (Viper Wizard)

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that he needed anymore recommendations but he is always great to work with, very Knowledgeable, and Fair. He is the first person to call when needing an OEM Viper part.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Early93,

You wouldn't be a spy for our English counterparts trying to lure him over the pond with a Smithwicks or a Guiness to keep the Wizard permanently would you?

LOL! :laugh:

Jay K.

PS. Neil-UK, we are watching you!

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator is the man!

He once sent me dog biscuits along with my parts. Long story, but needless to say he the WIZ.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sucking up to Chuck will NOT get you an extra burger at the BBQ.... ;)

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Early93,

You wouldn't be a spy for our English counterparts trying to lure him over the pond with a Smithwicks or a Guiness to keep the Wizard permanently would you?

Jay K.

I'm sending Baz over to the BQ on a top secret fact finding undercover mission, we've had a AWAX circling for the past weeks gathering information and the
re-directed satelite is showing crystal clear pictures.

Chuck won't escape next time I can tell you ! (only a few short months away :2tu: ) unless he can dig the worlds longest tunnel with only the aid of a teaspoon. I shall have my boys ready in immergration again with the latex gloves and vaseline incase Chuck tries to smuggle in his own desert spoon :D

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Early93,

Jay K.

I'm sending Baz over to the BQ on a top secret fact finding undercover mission, we've had a AWAX circling for the past weeks gathering information and the
re-directed satelite is showing crystal clear pictures.

Chuck won't escape next time I can tell you ! (only a few short months away :2tu: ) unless he can dig the worlds longest tunnel with only the aid of a teaspoon. I shall have my boys ready in immergration again with the latex gloves and vaseline incase Chuck tries to smuggle in his own desert spoon :D

00BAZ is on his way on a top secret government mission :D :D
I will blend in well with my black suit and shades :cool: :cool:
I will also be flying in Joels private 747 so no trace is possible.(cheers SPUD)
Look out the brits are coming..

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*AAARRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!* THE REDS ARE COMING!!! THE REDS ARE COMING!!

Where is Paul Revere and the Raiders? This is a Secret Mission on the Hush Hush :usa: :usa: :usa:

:2tu: :D

Alright, I will accept the onslaught. However, if this is Neil-UK's form of surveilance... then we should be okay!

:D

1122def2.jpg

1122m_usawacs.jpg

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've used the wrong spelling to make myself look dumb and throw you off the cent

LOL

I can tell Baz's neighbours aren't to happy, about the discreet com link

You must be registered for see images

yes I know I spelt cent wrong to :D

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im glad you only showed them the small dish and not the new one installed last week..
Baz

PS sorry for the state of the garden,William my gardener is on holiday for a few weeks..

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now just a minute you Brits, you're going to have a hard time catching me because "M" has made me some realy cool stuff to help me evade capture! I know "M" is related to you Baz but for a few American bucks he changed his coat! :usa:

Baz my boys "Vinny & Salvadore" will be waiting for you at the BBQ and they don't need rubber gloves! :eek:

Neil, that is not tooth paste! :D

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AH working for for you is she MMMMmmmmm Thats what you think :smirk: :smirk: !!!!!!
You may think she is working for you but she is on a covert secret under cover mission......
Be carful we are watching you.........

She's watching you,watching me watching you ;) ;) ......

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is "M" in the undercover car fully armed and ready to go....
3964Shelby_s_first_viper-med.jpg

She has just taken the British oath, Read her instruction manual and has her monitoring equipment switched to US frequency..Be careful or she will TATORISE you !!!!!!
She maybe small but packs a good right hook....
3964Shelby_shades-med.jpg

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aha!!

We've just gained access to your finest Agents! We've gone Old School for this contact. Who in our minds was not as good as Sean CONNERY. But Lest we Digress!

Take this you RedCoats!

1122roger1800.jpg

We'll counter your troops with our troops! Take THIS!! errr.....Please?

1122colorcover.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang