I made it in the Viper Magazine

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is way cool. I made it in the Viper Quarterly. I have to say that many things have changed since the pics were taken. The main thing is Ashley and I are engaged now and will be married in September. Also just in case anyone noticed, the Red GTS is mine and the yellow RT/10 was Gary's.

You must be registered for see images

PS if anyone has an extra copy of the magazine please let me know.

Thanks
JOhn

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Big congrats! Great girl.....

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats, here in the west we've been waiting for the Jasper article.

Getting married? Get to keep the Viper? hahaha

Good luck

Ted

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pictures. I especially like the red viper on the cover of the magazine. I wonder who's car that is:D. Seriously, congratulations on your pictures and your engagement.

P.S. I know triple secret probation in the Japan region.(private joke)

Last edited:

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is way cool. I made it in the Viper Quarterly. I have to say that many things have changed since the pics were taken. The main thing is Ashley and I are engaged now and will be married in September. Also just in case anyone noticed, the Red GTS is mine and the yellow RT/10 was Gary's.

PS if anyone has an extra copy of the magazine please let me know.

Thanks
JOhn
:2tu:Congrats "TIMES 2"!! Where was that shot on the cover taken? I live in Hilton Head and would love a ride like that through those mountains! Still want to do the "Dragons Tail" up near Cherokee!!! :drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, John...and YEP, I saw that in the magazine...sorry, no it's not an extra one. ~juli

OP
OP

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thats for all the great responses. I need to find a UK member that ended up with 2 issues. Some one has to have an extra. :)

V

Venomiss

Thats for all the great responses. I need to find a UK member that ended up with 2 issues. Some one has to have an extra. :)

If you want to buy a few extra's you can call JRT 1-800-998-1110 and they may be able to help you out. Congratulations on your engagement and for the nice picture in the magazine. Fully expect to see some wedding photos (with Vipers of course) in the future!

Wonder who that is on the cover...:D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If only Kim would hurry up with my stuff :(! Getting real antsy by now since I am out one issue (winter 2008) since I signed up.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I have a defective copy of Viper mag :( I see the pic of Ashley....but see no Vipers and no John in the pic. As long as Ashley is there, I don't really mind the missing parts of the picture, just thought I'd point out I guess I received a defective copy. Me and the McV are on page 20 as part of the Nopi article, but with Ashley in the mag noone is gonna care about my Viper mag debut...hell, even I don't

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where was that shot on the cover taken?
That shot was taken from over the windshield of a 2005 Viper SRT10 at about 80 MPH on the Icefield Parkway in Alberta, Canada en route to Jasper. And the red Viper in that photo belongs to our very own doctorbob.

More importantly, congrats to John & Ashley on their engagement! I seem to recall some pictures posted many moons ago of the Viper and the now-fiancée. Glad to see you are still involved with both! :2tu:

OP
OP

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you Chimazo,

I just called VCA and they were awesome. They are sending me copies of the magazine for free. Thanks again to everyone for the awesome replies and willingness to help.

Thanks
John

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the engagement.:)

That Red GTS must be a Viper magazine magnet because there was also a small picture of it and me in Viper magazine when I owned it and had it at Rockingham.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang