I need a shifter handle(?)

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am hoping somebody can help me out. I am looking for a shifter handle (is that what they are called?) for a 00 GTS. They are the longer ones with the "ball" on the top of the handle. I am finally buying another GTS next week and it has a short throw shifter. It is nice but I think I prefer the "taller" stock one instead.
Anyone have a really nice one laying around that I could buy? Thanx!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are looking for the slot machine handle type, correct? I may have an extra one lying around. If it doesn't work out with whitebluevipe, let me know and I will look for it.

OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are looking for the slot machine handle type, correct? I may have an extra one lying around. If it doesn't work out with whitebluevipe, let me know and I will look for it.

Thanx John, I will let you know. I just don't think I can get used to the short throw shifter that is in the GTS I am buying next week.
It sure can't come soon enough, I am getting really excited! You would think that after buying 2 Vipers, the excitement would go away but it doesn't :headbang:

OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Chad, that is pretty impressive. I am truly amazed that you held your tongue and didn't say anything anything.
You better watch out though.....that is a sign of maturity!! :crazy2: :D