1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need an advice

Discussion in 'General Viper Discussion' started by robinwbronson, Jul 30, 2019.

1. robinwbronson

robinwbronson Enthusiast

2. MoparMap

MoparMap VCA National President

Haven't heard of that particular vendor before. The price seems high to me though. I know that's fairly low miles, but my dad had an 03 that wasn't too many more miles than that and I think it was under $40k. Might be worth looking around to see what prices are like elsewhere just for a good comparison.

3. BlackViper03

BlackViper03 Viper Owner

Can't help you with that vendor, but I do have a black 03 SRT-10 that only has 9,800 miles on it that I'd consider parting with at that price. Mine has newer Pirelli tires, tinted windows, black powder coated OEM wheels, upgraded flip out stereo with new front, rear and sub speakers, performance exhaust, rear low-profile ACR style wing, and professionally installed (Dodge Dealer) vinyl stripes. I'm the second owner and I've owned my Viper for almost 8 years. It has a clean Carfax / AutoCheck etc., and it's ready for any inspection you would want to do. I'm recently in the market looking to buy another older 60s or 70s Mopar Muscle Car. Not trying to hijack your thread I just thought I'd throw it out there.

4. nturner

nturner Viper Owner

5. AZTVR

AZTVR Enthusiast

Well, google the dealer, Mutual Enterprises, Inc. Springfield MA and look at their facility on google maps. It doesn't give one a great feeling; however, a car speaks for itself. You never trust what a seller says, anyway.