I REALLY need some help!

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a brand new set used once....what are you willing to offer. I do not use them anymore, I have a 2002 without adjustable shocks. Larry Macedo Performance Motorsports got them for me. I assume you are talking about the tool to break the two shock nuts loose????

I am in San Diego until Tuesday and could get them shipped to you first thing Wednesday am.

Please e-mail me directly I am checking several times a day...

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHAT?! You're in SD and it's a weekend and you're hanging out here on the web??!!?? The clubs should be jumping right about now. Unfortunately, I am at work trying to make a deadline or I would hook up with you.

Kevin ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think anyone got the "tool" for adjusting the height of the Koni shocks on the ACR with their car, if that is what your thinking. I know I picked mine up at the factory, and it did NOT have a tool with the car.

Did anyone get a tool, other than through their own efforts on the side?

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want another video and manual, you might find it on the back side of the drivers seat. There's a pouch there that almost always has that stuff. Don't know anything about the tool.

OP
OP
S

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin,

To the best of my knowledge the shock tool will not be provided by Dodge for free. I did not get one with my 99 ACR either.

It is kind of like the complete service manual if you want it, it is going to cost you a little bit....

Good luck my friend!!!! The offer still stands!

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2001 ACR and the tool is for the new shocks that the 01s have now and not the rattlers the older ACRs have. the tool should be in a small package that the owners manual comes in behind the drivers seat. MY TOOL WAS THERE.