I want a 95 GTS!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok not really...

So I was getting an updated insurance quote today for the 95 RT/10 I'm going to purchase this weekend. It went down from my original because I'm married now, woohoo!. Then I give her the VIN and she says it's coming up as a convertible. I confirm. She says she'll need to re-quote it because of that. I ask why. She said it was quoted as a hard top originally. Now it's 200 bucks a year higher. I'm not surprised it's higher, but I never thought to ask the configuration because I know that only RT/10's were made in 95. I assumed their system was smart enough to know that, which apparently is too much to ask.

So if anyone has a 95 GTS I'd love to see it :2tu:

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i see you decided on the yellow one!!

let me know if you need any help with anything!!

Yep, talked to the guy earlier this week so that's the plan. I'm heading up Friday night and should be getting it Saturday morning. Then I'll probably drive it around all day!!:headbang:

If you feel like cruisin around let me know :drive:

And thanks for all the help and info last weekend.

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i'll keep you posted...saturday is my sisters b-day, so it will probably be tough to get away from that...but maybe in the evening!

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'll keep you posted...saturday is my sisters b-day, so it will probably be tough to get away from that...but maybe in the evening!

Yep that is very true. No problem if you can't, I'm sure I'll be somewhat busy driving around giving my friends and family rides in it. Call my cell if you end up having some free time.