If 03' ordered promptly, when might we recieve it?

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If 03\' ordered promptly, when might we recieve it?

Hello;

For qualifying cert holders. If ordered ASAP, and build proceedure goes normally (I assume alternating color runs) what is a realistic wait time for arrival to us?

I believe (please correct me if wrong) that production is scheduled for 3rd quarter 02'. Should we expect a six-month wait, or possibly sooner? Will large allocation dealer customers be served first, or will or it be random delivery by random order number?

I understand the final "official" colors are Red, Silver, Black. How long (how many Vipers) are usually made in a run over what period based on the increased production indication?

Has CAAP corrected the problems with the Silver paint (same as my 98')? That color caused alot of problems, and I felt real lucky that I finally got mine. Is this the SAME Silver color, or Different? I agree with others that they could make it a little bit darker (between Silver and Graphite).

Sincerely,

Jim Wallace

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: If 03\' ordered promptly, when might we recieve it?

I have reason to beleive about allocation and what dealers will get them will be random, however I wouldn't order from a place out in the boonies or from a dealer that is far away from other dealers. When we ordered our 96 GTS dodge said we would have to wait about a moth to get our car after it was built so that they could fill a truck (6 Vipers) to our zone, and also being in canada doesn't help either, so we ended up picking the car up in windsor at the van assembly plant. My advice is to go with a dealer that has a few other cert. orders or any high volume dealer.

Craig

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth