If C.S.I. got ahold of chad's (v10speedluvr) McViper.... omfg lol...

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry chad... way to bored today.. noticed that every picture of your sweet mcviper on this forum has a ******'s chick climbing all over it...

so I sent one of the pictures to my buddy in the crime lab..

and this is what came back.....

You must be registered for see images attach

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huh; that's funny- they don't appear that lopsided in the photos??

Seriously- that is hilarious! I love it!!

BTW- I'm glad you didn't do the forensics on the driver's seat :grin: just kiddin chad... or am I??

Last edited:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO!!! Thats classic, I'm saving this pic to my harddrive :) As for the blacklights or forensics...I'm not saying anything without my attorney present to prevent self incrimination ;)

Funny, but true story: I went to a ******* bikini contest one night and went over to Joseph Dell's house later that night. We noticed some sort of imprint on the side of my hood and we couldnt figure out what it was. JD finally says "I think they're leg marks". I went through my camera and yep, sure enough, found a photo of one of the girls with her legs draped over the side of the hood :D

To keep all the mods happy, I have a question that is very Gen 1 and 2 related...does anyone know the weight limit these hoods can take before they crack? These girls barely weight 110lbs each, but add 4 or 5 of them and it gets scary at times :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry chad... way to bored today.. noticed that every picture of your sweet mcviper on this forum has a ******'s chick climbing all over it...

so I sent one of the pictures to my buddy in the crime lab..

and this is what came back.....

You must be registered for see images attach

just cause I think this should keep going...

shamless bump