If you dig Vipers....

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that was cool. Thanks!!

Merry xmas & happy New Year to you & yours.

Dave.

Stan Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cindi,

Yeah, I dig Vipers.... :headbang:

Great video, and you are a fantastic driver! I asked Santa for the opportunity to co-drive with you in a Viper on KUMHO TIRES!! :drive:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great video and thanks for posting. Love to see more and hope to see you on the track in the future. Merry Christmas and best wishes for a great season in 2008!
Tom______
04 White Mamba
06 VOI9 coupe

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, these pictures just keep reinforcing my move to the Lower 48. Look'n at Eugene area. Thanks Cindy

OP
OP
C

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will they still be CC's or will you be using 08's? Are they even eligible?

We will be using the CC next year. The 08 ACR is not even eligable nor would it be fast enough to compete. The biggest difference is downforce between the cars. The WC Comp Coupe has more downforce than the regular CC and the 08 SRT Vipers.

The only thing that might come down the pipeline at a later point is using the new 08 motor. But that wouldn't make sense as we still have to run a restrictor plate on our current motor in GT class. Just a thought.

Hope that helps. All Vipers just rock. :2tu:

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the video and best of luck to you and Scotty in the 2008 season. Happy holidays.

/Rich

OKFireChief

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cindi, understand the aero challenges ... I have a VOI 9 car with the factory wing and splitter. Still trying to figure the package out. How to adjust the wing for what result. Only 16 of the 100 VOI 9, 06 Coupes came with the package. Hope the ACR info will help us.

Thanks for all you do for the Viper Nation. Keep kickin butt, were all proud of you!!! Have a great 08 ...

Cheers, Jon :)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cindi, understand the aero challenges ... I have a VOI 9 car with the factory wing and splitter. Still trying to figure the package out. How to adjust the wing for what result. Only 16 of the 100 VOI 9, 06 Coupes came with the package. Hope the ACR info will help us.

Thanks for all you do for the Viper Nation. Keep kickin butt, were all proud of you!!! Have a great 08 ...

Cheers, Jon :)

sweet car chief! rare car indeed! :2tu:

so why isnt your gallery filled with photos of this bad boy? ;)

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Cindi,

Thanks for sharing. Great video.

Hope to see you and Scotty at Long Beach in 2008.

Let me know your plans and we'll try and put together an event around it.

Regards,

Dan

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi