If you got Bling wheels but puny brakes...

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"SIMPLY GLUE THEM ON TO YOUR STOCK BRAKE CALIPERS & GET GET THAT BIG MONEY RACING LOOK!"

:lmao:

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Initially I thought "bogus", but for someone who wants to do the street bling thing and has no interest in performance, they're a decent way to eliminate the "stupid puny lookin' brake caliper" effect, right? After all the giant wheel thing is solely for looks, why bother with a brake upgrade if you're really never gonna tax the brakes anyhow. Definitely not for me, but I can see value in this poser-mod for some applications (NOT a Viper though).

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, that'll look right..... Caliper that looks like it's for large rotors on small ones......

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, that'll look right..... Caliper that looks like it's for large rotors on small ones......

Yeah, you're right, I forgot to consider the rotors.....in the inimitable words of Emily Litella, "never mind"... :)

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the problem is the calipers, the rotors need to fill up the wheel. You could however put two caliper covers on each side and make cover up the whole wheel with just calipers...

OP
OP
H

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just cant make up my mind between carbon fiber or red. Heck ill just buy em all and have a different color a week lol.

Drumrboy... my sentiments exactly, some people would need it... if it's all for show. Bigger rotors too like what SNK suggested.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for carbon fiber tire covers to fit fronts and rears. That would really be high tech looking !!!!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Carbon fiber, uh huh. Cause we all know a carbon fiber caliper has enough rigidity to clamp thousands of pounds of force w/o breaking.

Uh-huh.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's the fake rotor to go with it? This will be the next biggest hit, fake rotor/caliper that mounts between the rim and hub with a bearing in it to keep it from spinning. Kinda like those stupid advertisement hubs you see on taxi cabs except on the inside of the rim. Weighted on the bottom so they dont spin. Suuuwwweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'll order a set to put over my Stoptechs, That carbon finish looks better than my vibrant red calipers...:lmao:

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
those have been around for a few years, this is for the import crowed, I'm for caliper covers like Toms brake that just stream lines the look for the super plain caliper in back of gen 1 and 2s without going overboard and that its not a glue on product