IF YOU OWN A BLACK WITH SILVER STRIPES GTS....

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if you were in the travilah square shopping center today.

OP
OP
V

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did it look like this?

Yes, except fot the fact that it was filthy. It looked like it had salt from last years winter! I almost messed myself man, I was literally seconds from getting a bucket of water. Anyway, it was sweet, if was even yours. I was waiting at my job - the water place- (not the exact name) for you to come out, but I missed you : (

Anyway, you should stop by the shopping center more often, made my day. and you should have seen all the crazy people gathering around it.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No it wasn't me. Anybody that knows me would know I would never treat it like that. If it was a black/silver it will be the first one I have seen in Maryland other than mine. I know of one other ACR but have never bumped into a GTS. Even at VCA events with 50+ cars. What shopping center are you talking about? I've never heard of travilah square.

OP
OP
V

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy came back today, I saw him but he was in a hurry, so I didn't say anything. Anyway, he must have read this because the viper was shiny as heck today. I'm so glad because it was amazing!

By the way lee, I never been in a black and silver gts : )