If your going to be at VOI8 check this out PICS!!

Reaction score
Cheers,

As some of you might have seen in the suppilier specials forum. I am starting my own biz (the get Ben a Viper fund) Anyway...I will be attending VOI8 as vendor and look foward to meeting lots of you and seeing some really cool Vipers (I seem to be getting off track here)Anyway....for those you that have not seen my other post I have designed some Viper rings. They are sterling silver, but can also be got in 10k gold/white gold or in 14k gold/white gold. These prices I am about to list are good only good through the 20th. They are VOI8 special pricing. There are two rings I have. I have "Sneaky Pete" and "Fangs" Sizes are 9-12 (larger sizes availible at a $20 fee) they are limited edition/serial numbered and are officialy licensed by DCX

Sterling Silver Ring (18grams) $150 for 1 or 2 for $280
10k Gold/White Gold (about 20grams) $525 for 1 or 2 for $1000
14k Gold/White Gold (about 22grams)$625 for 1 or 2 for $1200

Add $7.50 for shipping. Unless you are going to VOI8 and then your more than welcome to pick them up at my booth at VOI8. These rings can be viewed at www.infocusdesigns.net If your intrested in getting any of these e-mail me at [email protected] and I will take your order and give you the prices above. They take about 3 1/2 weeks to get once you order them (I order when you do, that way I have your correct ring size) Feel free to e-mail with any questions or call me at 870-577-1206. I look foward to meeting you at VOI8. Oh yeah...here are some pictures..

Cheers
Ben

P.S Please leave comments as I am always looking to improve my products

4429rpete1-med.jpg

4429rpete2-med.jpg

4429rfangs2-med.jpg

4429rfangs-med.jpg

4429ringback-med.jpg

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the compliments....If anybody wants something customized on them and your willing to pay it. I have no problem doing so for you...the only thing I have been requested to try and so far have not been sucuessful is to paint the "scales" in the background...I have had the paint kinda "clump" up and where it might pass for some people..it won't pass with me (perfectionist) But like I said...I am willing to try anything you guys throw at me, It just might take an extra day or two.

Cheers
Ben

P.S I would like to give Chris Marshall (Y2K3SRT) a big THANK YOU for taking these pictures for me, You rock Chris!!!

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Hey,

I sure hope not....I plan to keep my designs tasteful and clean. I have thought about doing a watch in the $300 range that would be stainless steel and swiss movement. But I 1st have to get these rings moving. I also have another product coming up in the near future...yet again it will be DCX licensed.

Cheers
Ben

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't mind Craig, he is in the "starving student buying beer instead of bling" stage of his life. ;) They are great rings and I have seen them in person. And priced WAY below Rudolph the Red Nosed Watches and other comparable blingisms... :D

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ben, your design looks very good.
However, whenever I see a guy wearing stuff like this, I tend to think he might be a little light in his loafers if you know what I mean. Rings and jewelery just are not my thing. I have been married 13 years and do not even wear my wedding ring (I laid down the law early!).

Gottaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice rings. Do you have any idea what the cost of a ruby eye would run? So you also do ingraving??

Blue pilot you need to put stipes on you Durango too !

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
However, whenever I see a guy wearing stuff like this, I tend to think he might be a little light in his loafers if you know what I mean.

I agree. I never wear jewelry but I'd get one of these just to have it. Like investing in gold coins and stuff like that.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wear one ring and that is my wedding ring. But I do chuckle to think what an impression it would make on the other guy in a fight... ;)

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Hey Gottaviper,

I'll check and see what a ruby would run for you. Yeah...we sure do. We can engrave anything you want on it at a very small charge ($15 tops..) I understand about wearing jewelry...to be honest I don't even wear one of these rings all the time, Just occasionly when I feel like a change. Although it's a must when you go to *******....you won't believe some of the comments that ring will get you. My older bro where's one and gets lots of compliments on it. It's funny Chris, I have thought that exact same thing. Can you imagine? "Hey Man!! what happened to you? Did you get punched? No...I got Viperized"

Cheers
Ben

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96