IL VCA meeting on 4/05 @ Fuddruckers in Schaumburg

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First '06 IL VCA meeting on 4/05 @ Fuddruckers in Schaumburg. Right on Golf Road. Mtg starts at 7pm.

See you there!

Fuddrucker’s
436 E, Golf Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
(847) 519-9390

YoungDoc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Grr I can't make it whens the next one?? Had it been a week later I would have had the time... :(

YoungDoc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I won't be able to go to one till next summer.. I'm out of state in medical school and have no way of making it on wed. ugh... one day one day

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im still technically not a member of the VCA, havent gone through the process of filling out the form and doing all that for a couple reasons. I have class tonight but I wouldnt mind strolling through. Should I show up? As long as you fellas dont mind young'ns.

YoungDoc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
nazology i'm a youngin'... when I get my car and I hear of a meeting of some local guys you can hope along if you want...

OP
OP
R

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nax,

You should have showed up! No worries there. Go to the Gen 2 section for pictures.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,

This is a Very INCLUSIVE chapter. Rob will tell you the same. Whether you're an owner or not, all are welcome and made to feel that way also.

Jay K.

OP
OP
R

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jay,

How many times do we have to tell you. Stop bothering us until you get a viper! enough already...

Just kidding!!!!! It's a great group. No one will care. My friend with a C5 even came to one last year and was jealous compared to his club. After some light ribbing, everyone was very cool to him.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, Hey, Hey!

Sorry Man! It boiled down to either a large downpayment on a 2-flat with live-in basement and a two car garage in the city or Silver Gen III.

Soooo,

Does FuddRuckers have parking for a Two flat with Two car Garage?

:D

Jay K.

1 cole

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You folks sound like a good bunch.Will try to make it next month. Anyone in So.WI let me know and maybe we can hook-up. Or No. Ill. Sounds like a good weekend coming up, so drive it like you stole it. Only kidding.

YoungDoc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yah they are definately a cool bunch.. I know only a few of the guys outside of meetings and very accepting.. When I had a z06 they treated me good still :)

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im still technically not a member of the VCA, havent gone through the process of filling out the form and doing all that for a couple reasons. I have class tonight but I wouldnt mind strolling through. Should I show up? As long as you fellas dont mind young'ns.

Stop delaying and join the VCA; you're missing out on the World's Best Car Club and a great group of guys.

There's no REASONS why you haven't joined yet. Call HQ at 800-998-1110.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960