IL VCA Summer Fest Picnic & Car Show - August 4th!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every year a club member hosts a large gathering of our members for a day of fun! This year Nancy and Larry Friend are hosting the club at their residence. They have a beautiful property on a lake that will serve as a great back drop.

For adults, we'll have a car show, beanbag tournament (cash ***), and catered outdoor buffet! For kids we'll have a professional clown, face painting, games, and giveaways! Larry and Nancy also have a great arcade at their home. Definitely fun for everyone. The event will be an afternoon gathering. We also have an evening planned for those who can stay, I hear a huge bonfire is planned... Can you say smores!

Here is the link to the days event and the registration form:
http://www.illinoisvipers.com/documents/2007/2007 August Picnic.pdf

It'll be a great event. Their residence is located in Libertyville, literally minutes from where the last picnic was (Lamb's Farm).

See you there!

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How big is the lake Alex? If it is pretty good size, I may bring down my r/c boat, if it will fit in my Viper. I have a 46" v-hull that will go 45mph and put out a 3' high rooster tail!

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By memory and eye ball, I'd say 120 feet by 40 feet with varying depths. It's big enough to fit the boat, but opening it up may be tough. It's a natural lake surrounded by trees. Beautiful to look at, but I don't know what's floating in there (hey, another place to check for Hoffa)!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang