IL VCA Winter Fest Party!! Feb 9th!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s time to let our hair down as IL VCA members converge on one of the largest events of the year!

Our Winter Fest Party is at hand. As earlier discussed we’re planning our gala on February 9th!! We hope to see you all there, we expect a big turnout. This is going to be a special party… some of the old and something new! Hold on to your pants! We’ll have a cocktail hour, great dinner, goodie bags, raffle, auction, giveaways, new merchandise, 2008 Banner unveiling, awards, centerpiece giveaway, video entertainment segment, and much more!! Our auction will have some never before offered items that everyone will LOVE. We’re also “kicking it up ANOTHER notch” on the venue... We’re going to be partying at the Pheasant Run Resort and Spa!! Rooms are also available for us for excellent prices (see flyer). Feel free to book a room and make a weekend out of it. Pheasant Run is a gorgeous resort and we expect many to make it long a weekend.

You should be receiving flyers for the party (along with the Vision newsletter and the Dream Weekend flyer). If you’re planning on attending the Dream Weekend, feel free to put both registrations in the same envelop (and you only need to write one check as well).

The registration for the party can be donloaded by clicking this link:
http://www.illinoisvipers.com/documents/2008/2008 Winter Fest.pdf

You can also visit our website for full details at: Home Page - Viper Club of America - Illinois Region

From all the officers of the VCA, we wish you a great holiday season and a wonderful and prosperous new year!!

See you in 2008!

SNAKE BITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wish I could make it but we'll be on vacation. If there is any way to get a copy of the video entertainment segment, let me know. I've enjoyed watching the others Gary put together.

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long list. we had 88 last year... we have over 110 people coming this year! Also this year we'll have almost all the previous IL VCA president's, Herb Helbig, Mike Stevens, and Mark Giannotta. Should be a hoot. We're going to do it in style.

Though I do have a disclaimor on the video entertainment segment: I AM JUST ACTING. I don't normally wear chaps... Oh the humanity, what I do for the camera.

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome! it will be nice to see you again!

and, if you are leaving your viper at home, i suppose i will too then. :D

Mine's all locked up in the garage, however, you should bring yours. Just whip out those snowchains and get up on the wheel!:drive:

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's been traveling a lot, perhaps that's why. Though he's back now so should be more reachable. The Viper email forwards to his actual email box, so you have the best way to reach him.

I haven't had the time to preview the entire DVD (we're done with it and have them boxed up). I think the DVD HAS the 2008 entertainment video, so you can just buy the DVD fromt he merchandise bin at any of the events (or we can mail it to you).

Should be a hoot tomorrow. Fingers crossed. You guys will have some nice surprises in store... and I myself have a little something making that a special day for me too... you'll see!

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
B-n-I, Mark Giannottaa is from Viepr Magazine, they'l be there to cover everything. Mike is from Chrysler (recently retired), much like Herb, Roy, etc... he's a big part of the Viper.

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to Alex, his wife Kristina and the rest of the officers of the Illinois Viper Club for yet another great evening with the IL VC. Gary, as usual, did a great job on the video and emceeing the event. The whole evening went off without a single hitch and a good amount of money was raised by the club.

I would write up more, but Alex already has done a great job with that too. See the great write up under winter fest below.

The Pit: Special Club Events (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang